This was at the Indy swap meet

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My brother really liked this ride. So did I.
It sounded great!

Trying to talk him into buying it.

Attachments

• 100_0112 (Medium).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 878
  • 100_0113 (Medium).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 752
  • 100_0114 (Medium).jpg
    127 KB · Views: 755
  • 100_0115 (Medium).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 752
no more of the truck behind it!!!! oh sorry i just saw something like that but it i think it was a k car convertible at walmart today

I saw it there as well, I thought it was pretty sweet! I think I'd daily drive it!!!

I was thinking it would be a cool driver.

In really great shape

What a sleeper with 340

We looked at that car for a while ......... it's different, and cool in its own way......
it looked like a nice solid car.

Nice! I want the R/T version that dodge had in 78. Saw one on the showroom floor when I was a kid and always wanted one. Never seen another one in person since.

That is sweet.
I have to ask though, am I the only one who looked at it and immediately thought "Griswald Family Truckster"?

FMJ BODIES ROCK!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• saal.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 600
Been watching as the FMJ's start climbing in value...especially the wagons, coupes, and cop cars. If done right, they can be really cool cruisers

Station Wagons are becoming popular Bracket cars.
Great weight transfer & visibility.
I'm kicking around doing an Aspen or Volare, back-halfed, 16X33 slicks, 500 inch engine, Dana, etc.
I see alot of the GM wagons bracket racing out there.
A few years ago, I tried to buy a Lebaron wagon.
It was a base model, no trim or A/C. It had block-off plates on the dash vents.
I had never seen that before.
Wagons are COOL!

Saw a diplomat wagon at mopars at englishtown back in the early 90s complete with woodgrain sides, a transplanted 440six pack , 4 speed, 8.75 rear, and good year eagle GT+4 white walls to complete the sleeper look. Had a custom air cleaner lid on it that said draggin wagon. With a cartoon dragon eating a ford oval and chevy bowtie. I have pix of it somewhere. Really neat car. It had 440 sixpack emblems below the diplomat emblems on the sides.

It would make a neat family truckster

Anybody ever see the diplomat 2 door notchback with the rectangular side windows like a monte carlo? A friend of mine has one thats a paved track stock car he built. He swapped a volare nose into it. Looks cool. When he goes thru tech inspection at various tracks he always hears the same old thing, "nice monte carlo but howd you get those dodge fenders to fit" used to drive him nuts till he painted it petty blue , and wrote on the spoiler on the front and back not a f##king chevy. Also put very large DODGE decals on the rear quarter panels. Nobody asks if its a chevy anymore LOL.

Nice! I want the R/T version that dodge had in 78. Saw one on the showroom floor when I was a kid and always wanted one. Never seen another one in person since.
Is this what you are talking about?

Attachments

• AspenSportWagon.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 532
  • aspen01.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 353
  • dodge_aspen_sport_wagon4.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 342
-
Back