Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is an original b5 blue 1970 swinger 318 car.
The Great!
Large bolt pattern disk brakes up front (original '70 v8 Kmember)
Large bolt pattern 8 1/4 in back
Has an orange box already wired in.
floors have surface rust but look solid
decent dash pad
318 / 904 still in her, has a b&m shifter but is slightly disassembled
car is complete body panel wise with a '72 swinger nose with decent '72 grill.
I have all glass but it does need a windshield and gasket, I might be getting a set soon that I can throw in though.
most to all the trim is in the car,
I can include bench seats, no seats are currently in the front, Nice black back seat
'72 dash was installed at some point
has air shocks in back
Unerside appears to be very solid

The not quite as good
drivers side was sanded down to start "body work" and has surface rust, a patch was made for the 1/4 on the drivers side but wasn't done quite right so it needs to be redone.
VERY fixable though
318 currently doesn't run, I was told it ran great when parked.
no radiator
I don't currently have a title, but the vin# is and lic plates from '06? I believe are still with the car Car will come with a bill of sale only, if I don't sell it though I might jump through the hoops myself to get the title.

I have a lot of other parts that can be sold with the car as well, including a 4spd pedal assembly, and other engines.

I am open to mopar trades let me know what you have
I do know the value of the front clip and LBP disks and 8 1/4 and all the other parts, I could part this car out and make a lot more

$800 reduced price this week only

Local delivery is also available. Renton WA

-Ross-

1970 swinger3.jpg

1970 swinger6.jpg

1970 swinger1.jpg

1970 swinger5.jpg

Has potential! Good luck with the sale!!

Most of that rust should buff right out,lol!

how much for the 4 spd pedals . pm me please thanks. thats if youll part them from the car let me know

Damn! Please dont crush it..

I wish I had the money. There is a youg fella up here in Trail who may be interested. I can check for you.Trail isnt that far away..Would you be interested in a big block drivetrain? There are some 400's and a 440 here.

Damn! Please dont crush it..

I wish I had the money. There is a youg fella up here in Trail who may be interested. I can check for you.Trail isnt that far away..Would you be interested in a big block drivetrain? There are some 400's and a 440 here.

Thats one thing I wouldn't do is crush her. I might be interested in some BB stuff, no automatics though just 4spd stuff for me.

Well no 4 speed stuff for a big block.I was thinking more if you needed a motor,there are 400's and 440's here that I know of. Some are runners.

yo! i will talk to my dad in the morning! give me a bit, hopefully no one else picks it up soon....

If it was at my place I would have pulled the rear for Nikkis 66 and swapped the AFB for a Holley so I could use the AFB on something else :snakeman: I do have an extra slant radiator if you wanted to throw it in and see what happens.

$699 Shipped?Through the 4 speed stuff in the trunk.:toothy10:

:sign5:

you a very funny guy!

One more day people after that I might start pulling a part or two.
I know the orange box, dash pad, afb, and rear end will disappear
I will also most likely jump through the hoops myself to get a title and then the smoken deal of $800 will be gone

Could you make it run enough to put on a transport,also would need a title to cross border,looks like a good drag car.

Could you make it run enough to put on a transport,also would need a title to cross border,looks like a good drag car.

Maybe, the tubes on the headers are flattened so I haven't wanted to fire it in fear of maybe burning an exhaust valve.

Yha if it doesn't sell soon I will be jumping through the hoops to get a title, I just haven't wanted to put the effort in yet.

I agree 100% that this would be a sweet drag car.

Like I said running and title,real good price,I would more than likely take it if it could pass through customs and be titled.

bigdemo1 thats what me and my dad were saying too. just the whole customs stuff. but what can ya do eh? there must be some loop hole to getting it across the boarder then getting a title.

Mike

Well I might get the title for it then, I just didn't want to jump through the hoops yet....

Well I might get the title for it then, I just didn't want to jump through the hoops yet....

not sure about where you are but here in michigan at the secretary of state I had to fill out a TR-205 form to get a title for my duster.

I called everywhere and everyone said that the only way i could get a title is if the original owner applied for a lsot title....and I had no idea who the last registered owner was because it jumped hands so many times.

so I finally contacted my local sheriff and it just so happened that he was a mopar guy and he sent me an email telling me stories of his old mopars and told me to bring mine in when I finished it.

he said " Ill tell you what.....not many people will mention this to those who need to get this taken care of but I want to help you get your duster on the road so this is what you do" and he told me to go ask for that form so I did.

and it took about 15 minutes and $20.00 and it was mine.

its not a lost title form, its pretty much a form to register for ownership and aslong as the title does not come back as stolen they push it through right there and then but it takes about 15 minutes for them to check the vin through there system which is the only reason it took as long as it did.

hope you can cross reference the form I mentioned here in MI to where you are and maybe catch a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back