This where feed back sucks!

-
you guys can cry me a river he knew they were repaired i showed pics of them to him. i told him what a crybaby and a lair!!!!!!!!

No you never told me or posted pictures. You know who is lying. As you can tell by this thread. I can't even give them away. $63.00 won't break me and I can afford to take the loss if the money means that much to you. Spend it and God Bless.

This is actually a good thread, it will save other people money and they will steer clear of chryslerman6772.....bummer it had to happen to Roy, I'm glad he posted this.

not true about me!!!!!!!!!! joeychogo adminster plz delete this thread

No, no, no, let's leave it up so everyone can see the whole two posts you've made to defend yourself.

Granted, the first one failed big time and this one is a scream for admin to shut it down.

I was wrong before about you being 15.... after this post it's more like 10.

Now let your balls drop.

No Joey aint going to save ya cuz it will get reposted . Like i said post some proof that hes a lair . ......................

Just got this from our boy...

whateverhisnameis said:
F-bomb u look like a F-bomb cancer patient. hope they cancer eats u alive ******!!!!!!!!!

Let's see if he lies about this, considering I just forwarded it on to Joey.

dude you dumb *** mother F'er you have no clue what roberts been though..... I hope thay show your *** the door !

dude you dumb *** mother F'er you have no clue what roberts been though..... I hope thay show your *** the door !

It's okay, Asa.

The more he types the more ignorance he shows.

All the while he's screaming for admin to defend him.

Stay classy, whateveryournameis. It's doing wonders for you.

Well, if there was any doubt in anyone's mind before, there certainly shouldn't be now.

everyone shut the hell up then i wouldn't have said someting so mean. u want to blast me and believe a lie i'll blast u back. what comes around goes around so ha!!

everyone shut the hell up then i wouldn't have said someting so mean. u want to blast me and believe a lie i'll blast u back. what comes around goes around so ha!!

You've still yet to explain who the cancer patient is.

And now you're blaming us because you're the asshole?

That's funny.

stay.jpg

Sorry, dealt with Roy on many occasions and never a hitch. Not the type to complain about a known repair when it showed up.

Roy please PM me this guys name so I never deal with him.

-
Back