This where feed back sucks!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Bought a pair of Holley BB valve covers from A POS member that never mentioned that they were broke and repaired. When they arrived and I noticed they were broken and repaired. When i wrote the seller, chryslerman6772, Ne said that it was mentioned in the ad and I could see the repair in the pictures!
Well here is the ad, you tell me where the picture is or where it is mentioned in the ad!

abodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=231458

All he said was "quit your bitchin you got a good deal" Now I don't mind eating the $63.00 I'm out, but now he leaves a bad feedback! Those of you that know me and have dealt with me in the past know my character. But now a newbie that has been a member for 6 months has muddied up my name. This is total BS.

Bought a pair of Holley BB valve covers from A POS member that never mentioned that they were broke and repaired. When they arrived and I noticed they were broken and repaired. When i wrote the seller, chryslerman6772, Ne said that it was mentioned in the ad and I could see the repair in the pictures!
Well here is the ad, you tell me where the picture is or where it is mentioned in the ad!

abodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=231458

All he said was "quit your bitchin you got a good deal" Now I don't mind eating the $63.00 I'm out, but now he leaves a bad feedback! Those of you that know me and have dealt with me in the past know my character. But now a newbie that has been a member for 6 months has muddied up my name. This is total BS.

Link not working.....

I'll just say that Roy is a great member here and helps out many people here, he does not deserve to be spoken to like that..... "quit your bitchin you got a good deal" ......really chryslerman6772?? C'mon, grow up......

Roy ditto on the higher ups. 6772 corrupts the site by being here.

His Craig's list as is gone.

Post some pictures of the valve covers.

The system needs improvement....I bought sill plates and they were advertised as like new...they came worse than the ones to be replaced...seller replied.."I got hosed so now you are also" I gave neg feedback after reporting all documented facts and he gave me neg feedback also. System needs improvement and there is nothing to be done

thats why people are so reluctant to buy stuff from others.total misrepresentation of the facts.i have bought parts from roy,and they were what he said they would be.the guys a lame!hell with the feedback!

That would be "Mail Fraud" and worth the phone call to hang his *** that admitted to you in this statement alone he f***ed you, "I got hosed ....."

If you dont know him or never met him.... Roy is nothing short of top shelf.
I have bought parts from him, broke bread with him, and he has even been known to send needed parts NO CHARGE and on his dime!
They dont get better than this man... I guarantee you that! He puts others FIRST. How many of us can say the same???

I just recently bought a set of front disk brake spindles from SGBARRACUDA and all I can say is that he was great to deal with. Parts were as described and he shipped them FAST.

Given SG's rep on this site (and the fact that he supports this site by being a GOLD Member), I vote to have the Mods to strike the bad feedback and ban chryslerman6772. We don't need people like that in this community. Just my $.02

Any more votes?

The bad feedback he left for you should be removed. If you paid for the valve covers, that is his only concern. He had no right to leave you bad feedback. Maybe PM Joey and see if he can remove it. You held up your end of the bargain.

The feedback deal it pretty cool idea here on FABO. But I don't see the resources (volunteers) here to inforce it thoroughly and consistantly. Ebay doesn't do that great a job at it and it's a multimillion dollar company.

You can tell the seller is a piece of crap. Look at the original ad, sgbarracuda clearly told him he wanted them and wanted a shipping quote. The seller never got back to SGB with the quote and then bumped the ad. When he responded to SGB he said he had a local buyer that fell through. Why post it and get someones hopes up saying you'll give them a shipping quote then stick it to them because your lazy and would rather not ship. It's people like this that shouldn't be involved with the Mopar community! It's people like SGB that makes the Mopar world go round!

Hats off to SGB for being a true Moper!

The feedback deal it pretty cool idea here on FABO. But I don't see the resources (volunteers) here to inforce it thoroughly and consistantly. Ebay doesn't do that great a job at it and it's a multimillion dollar company.

I would gladly moderate the feedback if the site wants. I'm on here at least an hour a day EVERYDAY! Ever since my first day on here I've been hooked.

I also noticed that the seller didn't get back to SG right away because it appeared that he didn't want to ship them. Seller stated that a local guy backed out and so now he wanted to deal with SG.
Scamper was a faster typer than I was!

Looks like the seller logged in at 1:30 today, didn't post. Must not have much to say.

RRR is correct Roy held up his end and paid for them, that does not make one a "bad buyer" as was posted by the seller in the feedback.

Hey thanks for all of the members here that have my back. I wrote Joey and he took care of it. Now if anyone wants a pair of BROKEN AND REPAIRED BB valve covers, I'll send them to you for postage which was $24.75 USPS. I'll post pictures here later today. Thanks for all the kind words and I have and always will do my best to make a buyer happy even at the cost of money on my part.

Here are a few pictures. These need a little more work on the gasket surface to smooth it out more. Also they need to be sand blasted, painted and the fins sanded off to look good. I hope you can see the repair well enough to decided if someone wants them for the amount of postage.

Attachments

• broke holley bb valve covers.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 862
  • broke holley bb valve covers-1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 885
  • broke holley bb valve covers-2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 883
If the seller did not show photos like you posted then that makes him a dishonest seller.

I'm quite sure if you had seen this and bought them anyway, this thread would not exist.

-
Back