This where feed back sucks!

-
Put down the shovel, step out of the hole.

Is this a Busey part 2?

Show us some proof. Well it's way too late for that now. Karma is a ***** and I hope you get yours. Oh and f n tire you have been looking for so long and want to lowball me on, I am filling it with concrete and I'll ship to ya.

Show us some proof. Well it's way too late for that now. Karma is a ***** and I hope you get yours. Oh and f n tire you have been looking for so long and want to lowball me on, I am filling it with concrete and I'll ship to ya.
thats fine wasn't goin to buy the tire anyway from you.i was just waistin your time. HAHAHA way to ruin a good tire as well.

Damn he's doin' a good job at showing just what kinda... ahem... "man"... he is, isn't he?

And we're supposed to take his word over Roy's after all this?

I just got this in a pm form him lmao ...........
your just the mosted wanted asshole

I think its time to take out the trash guys its starting to stink

Damn he's doin' a good job at showing just what kinda... ahem... "man"... he is, isn't he?

And we're supposed to take his word over Roy's after all this?
Well i sure know roy is the good guy in this thread for sure . :headbang:

Damn, Asa, and people pick on you because of your spelling and such.
Aint no one made fun of me in along time .... Yall have helped me so much with it . Alot of yall dont know how much yall have helped me thanks so much :angel5:

Aint no one made fun of me in along time .... Yall have helped me so much with it . Alot of yall dont know how much yall have helped me thanks so much :angel5:

Just keep reading and posting. It helps a lot.

(Well, depending on who you read...)

As soon as you calm down in the near future, look at your self in the mirror.

DO NOT TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT!
I back up Robert and Asa and a lot of members here as they help me out BIG TIME!

Mods please remove him ,thank you

Darryl

Guys, guys, he's probably just a kid in his parents basement on the computer. Just a kid... Doesn't know a lot yet. Lets hope he learns sumthin tonight. Obviously he has a little growing up to do, but he might survive this and turn out okay. Right 6772?

As soon as you calm down in the near future, look at your self in the mirror.

DO NOT TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT!
I back up Robert and Asa and a lot of members here as they help me out BIG TIME!

Mods please remove him ,thank you

Darryl
Oh its been along time sice we talked pm me how your doing my friend . :headbang:

Guys, guys, he's probably just a kid in his parents basement on the computer. Just a kid... Doesn't know a lot yet. Lets hope he learns sumthin tonight. Obviously he has a little growing up to do, but he might survive this and turn out okay. Right 6772?

I agree. The way he's acting it reminds of a little kid throwing a temper tantrum and hoping to get his way.

If he's a grown man... well, there's no "man" in there.

I'm sorry, but with that crack about cancer, seeing how many good people we have on here suffering as such, I want him gone.

If it's a crack about Sarah... let's put it this way... rather, let's not put it that way...

-
Back