This will make you sick!!

-
Ugh, I could maybe forgive an LS1 but not a 350, those things are like a disease. Worst part is the truck doesn't even look half bad.

Sell the engine and tranny and plug a nice Dakota R/T set in. Torque, FI and Overdrive all in one. And it would be all MOPAR.

luckily my buddy at work is going to stuff a mopar engine into his hot rod plymouth, specifically a Viper V10 lol

A candidate for customization??? :angry7:What a dildo, more like a candidate for a nice 360.Why would someone do this, makes no sense. Very cool truck though.

I've got a '63 Fairlane with a 170 ci inline six in it (eww) I like the car, hate the engine, I think its hurting for a slant six one day!! If you can stuff a chev engine in a Mopar why not put a great Mopar engine in a brand X ??

Ahh, but that's no ordinary 350. It came from a 1978 Corvette. Weren't those rated at 155HP or something similarly lug-shearing? ;-)

I despised the "dude... throw a 350 in it" mindset even when I was messing with Brand X. It pushed me over into Pontiacs for several years.

Jusy read the ad!! Luckily, I cant see the pics. LOL My work computer blocks the pics on craigslist.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/838321555.html

1967 Dodge D-100 - $4600 (decatur, ga)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-09-12, 4:56PM EDT

1967 Dodge D-100 Flareside...this is a solid truck and everyday driver. The wooden bed was replaced only a few months ago. This truck has the drivetrain from a 1978 corvette....chevy 350 with brand new holley carb and racing headers...glasspacked flowmasters (sounds amazing)...aluminum driveshaft...700r4 raptor transmission (spent over $3000 for rebuild and complete drivetrain alignment and reinforcement...have receipts...trans under warranty for another 11 months). This truck also has alloy wheels...tinted windows..b&m shifter. I have new brake shoes for it but I don't want to work on it anymore...just ready to sell it cheap. Would be an excellent candidate for customization, or just use as daily driver. Feel free to contact me anytime by phone or e-mail...386-214-8548...or [email protected] for rob.

01010301030501160120080912ca7ee9fb591200e326003c05.jpg

cross breeders hate them most chevy motors are out vettes **** they made alot of vettes think i will buy a vette and put a 225 slant six in it wrap your in fiberglass

Quote - "I have new brake shoes for it but I don't want to work on it anymore...just ready to sell it cheap."

If I did something stupid like put a boat anchor in a good truck like that, I wouldn't want to work on it anymore either.

AYE!

What really gets me about this is that no one along the way stopped this from happening.....not to mention how fast do you really want to go in a pickup with suspension developed in the 60's ??

I say buy it , drop a /6 4speed in it, and sell the 350 to pay for a kickin paint job....it's a cool truck

Lemme guess, he's selling because he needs the money to put a 350 in a 72 'cuda he's got out back :angry1:

I have no problem with cross breeding ... but i hate small block chevys they are everywhere and im sick of seeing them.. my international scout has a 440 in it and i have yet to hear one international purist give me any lip about it, but i have heard several of them complain about the sbc swaps...

This is why I go to Mopar only car shows. I cant stand to see a good looking Mopar with a 350 in it. But look at it this way. At least he did not put a Toyota 4 banger in it and convert it to front wheel drive lol. That is the one thing I hate to see more in a Mopar, or any muscle car at that.

I agrea with Demon Seed........Burn him.

Now I'm not sure what it is with chevy guys, they seem to like the body styles of Ford and now Mopar but put chevy engines in them both. I wonder how pissed they would all get if you showed up at a car show with a 383 in a 68 Camero?

-
Back