with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is
the reason for my conclusion.
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice
to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like
another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

Haha! I say something quite similar all the time. Child birth can't hurt at all because pain gives you a memory of what not to do, so clearly giving birth doesn't hurt. Look at the women that have like 4+ kids. Also why do they scream? I think it's just to try and make males "believe" it hurts. Plus there are women in parts of the world that don't even make a sound.

LOL, this hits home with me AB. My wife is baby crazy again after having four. I had to remind her of the 3 blood patches that she had to receive after our last was born. It was due to a leak in her spinal fluid. Now that is some pain. I think it's a memory thing, because I remember vividly being kicked in the nuts years ago.

My question is what did you mix with the Silver Bullets to provoke this thought?

That was funny. It usually takes 18 silver bullets for me to fathom out the universe (or a woman's line of reasoning; did I use the words woman and reason in the same sentence?).

woman- only the left side of the brain is functional; right side never got fully developed;but it has enough function to always know that you are wrong... lol.

this is the funny stuff I've read in a long time,thanks,after a couple "captains" I really enjoyed the laugh

Have no idea about the pain involved in delivering a child but had gout and spent 8 days in bed last time. Would have rather got kicked in the nads.

I had a kidney stone and they say that's as bad as child birth. All I know is that they gave me three shots of Demerol and it didn't phase me!

I can't remember getting actually kicked in the balls but recall racking my balls on my 10 speed as a kid, I thought I was gonna puke.
A little over three years ago, my wife and I had our one and only child, our son. Well, she was in labor for @ 40 hours. She loves our boy more than words can say, but whenever she's asked by others about another kid, she immediately says NO WAY!

Read this to Ernie, she thinks you might need a few more Silver Bullets.....

I'd rather get kicked in the nuts.

An appesiotomy (sp) does not look very fun to me while squeezing a football sized child.

take your upper lip and lift it over your head, that's what it feels like giving birth, I asked the girlfriend confirm if the pain would be the same ....she kicked me in the nuts...both are very, very painful

-
Back