Thought

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
I know I’m not the only one that sees this place is dead now, and for good reason it’s dead because members are scared to post any thing that is a little off of cars or Adam and Joey will just delete it, there is only a few of us that will keep posting what we feel like over here. More of the good members need to come back and start posting and get the site going again, it may stop all the fighting with other members and mods. Maybe once winter is over the site will go back to normal and we get a chat thread back.

Things shouldn't be deleted,unless they annoy fellow members. Have to remember,most people are stir crazy,during the winter days. A very good point,Keegs .

We had 1300 posts yesterday alone. January was our second highest posting month ever. (just under 50,000 psots)

I dont know where you get "dead" from.

Uesd to be more then that I would come on here and it would tell me 2000 or more just sayin January is when they all left lmao You remeber .

Cabin fever hit hard this year but spring is around the corner! I hope to see some old faces come back soon :glasses7:

Not sure what your talking about. Every time I log on here I have pages of new posts to go through. This site is buy far the most active out of all the ones I am a member of.

Uesd to be more then that I would come on here and it would tell me 2000 or more just sayin

No it didnt. First of all those are not numbers you see, so nothing "told" you that. Second of all, do a little math. January was our second busiest month ever at just a hair under 50,000 posts. That averages to 1613 posts a day.

Every day has different number of posts. Fridays, for example, are traditionally the slowest day for posting. Sundays and Mondays are generally the busiest.

hahaha my bad my dates was off 02-11-2013 around this date ... the garbage posting you are talking bout was posted by some of are best members here joey . when ever there was a help there thay pulled toaghter . Now thay have gone to anuther site .

I dont care bout the numbers of the sites post i really dont ... I just want the members back but that aint going to happen so forget it joey .

I dont care bout the numbers of the sites post i really dont ... I just want the members back but that aint going to happen so forget it joey .

Im sorry to hear that, but if they wont come to FABO just because I dont want to read 25 page threads about absolutely nothing, then that's a shame but ok with me. I have had many members thank me for getting rid of the bs threads.

Im sorry to hear that, but if they wont come to FABO just because I dont want to read 25 page threads about absolutely nothing, then that's a shame but ok with me. I have had many members thank me for getting rid of the bs threads.
As i have had many thanking me for standing up for them so that point has no ground joey .

Why not get rid of the word association thread as well or delete more than 3/4s of it to shorten it up. Im sure it takes up a bunch of space and is useless keepin more than 20 pgs

debate? Never been good at them any way lmao Just clearin up . My point was made this place aint ever going to be the same loving famliy it was . End of story . You know i can talk all night bout it and toss a few links up but that would not help any thing . wwKd ....... Bacon

I know I’m not the only one that sees this place is dead now, and for good reason it’s dead because members are scared to post any thing that is a little off of cars or Adam and Joey will just delete it, there is only a few of us that will keep posting what we feel like over here. More of the good members need to come back and start posting and get the site going again, it may stop all the fighting with other members and mods. Maybe once winter is over the site will go back to normal and we get a chat thread back.

Nothing has changed on my screen Kegan, this place is very busy with hundreds of folks doing and asking or selling... Meeting and seeing new members that are looking for help or to sell has been off the roof, wow!!! look at the new restoration threads or help being asked :cheers: I just wish I could help with a tenth of them, This site has got more new folks just waiting for our attention. don't get me wrong, I enjoy the fun new threads and I have not seen any slow down . This is a big tree with a multitude of fruit to enjoy.
Looking forward to spring just like most everyone :glasses7:

Not sure what your talking about. Every time I log on here I have pages of new posts to go through. This site is buy far the most active out of all the ones I am a member of.

x2.

This is a very busy site with lots of traffic. I don't think it's slow by any means. I agree with Joey, we don't need the bullshit threads. I prefer this place to be a more technical site for our cars. :)

the model car board i frequent was shut down for a bit due to two members stirring up junk that had nothing to do with models... if someone needs drama, go to a drama forum...

-
Back