Thought

-
Nothing stays the same in life. You can either bemoan the fact or roll with it. Let's enjoy the site as Memike says. Most of us remember not long ago, before sites like this, how hard it was to get advice and parts for our Mopars. IF you were lucky enough to find a Mopar yard within 100 miles and IF the guy who owned it decided he liked you enough to let you go look for parts.....

Hey Kegan I noticed you had to throw that stick at the hornets nest and stepped back and watched. LMAO got them all going.

lol brother i know Im hated now and i know it lmao Oh well im better off on my own any way . Still gotta stand up for whats right brother talk to you soon bro :farao:

How did you get hatred out o my post? Standing up for this is like talking to a brick wall, you'll talk all day, but nothing will come of it. Frankly, I'm surprised the thread is still here.

I think its still pretty active, a lot more new members asking questions? Maybe just seems more quiet without some of the lame-*** threads.....

lol brother i know Im hated now and i know it lmao Oh well im better off on my own any way . Still gotta stand up for whats right brother talk to you soon bro :farao:

What's right?

Got news for you, Asa, while you're sitting behind your screen whining about members leaving because they (and you) aren't getting your way, have you ever stopped to think how many members might have left because you got your way for way too long?

Some of the attitudes bleeding off the chat threads, frankly, sucked.

A couple of your buddies even took that attitude with me and decided to play mod when I put up an off hand comment in one thread. Funny, how you guys had the chat thread(s) and then decided to troll the other ones and stomp on other members.

I tell you right now, I came close to saying "f*** it" a couple of times over that. Hey, if you guys were turning every other thread into a chat thread and then appointing yourselves mods as to who could post what and where, why should anyone stick around? Oh, but I'm not one your buddies from the chat threads, so it doesn't matter, does it? Or those who left because they got tired of the bullshit spilling over on to other threads...they don't matter, either, do they, because they aren't your buddies?

What's so right about that?

Wake the f*** up, already. People have been trying to tell you that in a polite way for months now, me included.

Maybe it's time to hit you in f***ing head with a 2x4 to get your attention to the fact that while you're sitting there pissing and whining like a five year old about not being able to have what you want, you're having the exact same affect on others.

No chuck thats the way to put things F being polite He didnt call me a name or nothing relax . He has a point But hes worng bout one thing i do care bout other members then the ones that was in the chat threads . He may not know it but hes one of them. I would like to know who gave you **** tho . I didnt know bout it . but that dont really matter i guess .... ether way tell the truth i could care less bout the chat thread its the members i miss not the chat thread . Im going to step down now cuz this thread aint doing no good for no one . so i say the hell with it . I know where to find who i want to find all but one and he went MIA lol

Oh wate he called me a 5 year old lmao Its all good tho lmao Dose that mean i can call him a poopy head lmao JK Robert

This is THE most happening car forum I've EVER been on! The number of posts and new threads is already overwhelming to me! I think I'd have to be on nearly 24/7 to catch it all! I've never seen threads disappear so quickly! Like QUICK SAND! LOL

BTW, I like having it mostly car related......

I agree that this site is busier than ever. Which to me is no surprise, because IMO, it is the best site on the net. I personally wasn't bothered by the "Deleted Thread", but I don't miss it either.

What we all have to realize is that not everyone comes here for the same reason! FABO has much to offer.... There are alot of "technical threads" for us gearheads to learn from and enjoy and there are some, lets say, "less serious threads" on here as well. This is what makes FABO so popular, to so many different people, because it offers a wide variety of topics to discuss for EVERYONE to enjoy!

The biggest reason I come here is not for the technical threads (although I enjoy them very much), and its not for the funny/crazy threads, although, I enjoy them too. I come here for the chamraderie! Plain and simple.

i do care bout other members then the ones that was in the chat threads

I know you do ASA.

The biggest reason I come here is not for the technical threads (although I enjoy them very much), and its not for the funny/crazy threads, although, I enjoy them too. I come here for the chamraderie! Plain and simple.

The problem was simple... The "chat threads" as you put it, were starting to overrun the site. Every time I clicked New Threads, there were several of them.

Now, by chat threads I mean threads that were essentially without a real topic. They were in large part a "can I say something more useless then the last guy" contest.

Now, if there are a few members who want to go somewhere else because I asked those threads to stop for awhile, then that saddens me. However, there are many members here and most want to talk about cars mostly, which is our primary reason for being here.

The moderators and I work hard to give you guys a good site with alot of balance to offer. We arent "just" about cars, we are about being a community also. It isnt easy, but we do our best.

-
Back