Thoughts and prayers for a freind

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Today my buddy who has been in and out of hospitals for the last year or so,called me to tell me that the cancer has gone to the general stag and the doctors say he has maybe 2-3 weeks to go and that there is nothing they can any more.This is a guy that i have a cnc company and build mopars every spare minute we can.He would give you the shirt of his back,to help some one in need,and give you the last twenty out of his pocket.Its just amazing that how many pricks keep living and the good ones go so soon.The next couple of weeks or months is going to be, lets say,interesting,to say the least.Too loss a son a couple of years back and he was there,and now I am going to loss him,you kinda wonder if some one is out to get me.We have a lot of mopar parts each and together,so if you see me posting stuff,its his stuff thats going up for sale and going to his niece and nefews for education funds.Lets try to make, if these are going to be the last weeks of kevins mopar life on this earth,a little help from the man up stairs for a pain free last few weeks, we all love you kev,mrmopartech

...........Sorry to hear about your buddy.........my thoughts and prayers will be with u and kev and everyone close to him.........kim..........

Sorry to hear about your friend Scott.I,ll keep him in my prayers.Dr,s aren,t always right on life expectancy,the told my friends mom she had 1 month to live and she lasted more than 3 yrs.Prayers sent to his family and yours.

Hard to see someone suffer at the end. Seen too much of it already.

I sincerely hope your friend has some quality life for his final stretch. My admiration for those who support him.

Prayers sent for your friend and all his loved ones. He is lucky to have you as a friend.

I have lost way to many family members to this cancer thing...
Like pettybludart said They are not always right.
Let us pray for gods hands to help him and give strength to his friends and family.
He will be in all my prayers through out my days I am given [-o<

Sorry to here this, makes you think, some people worry about the small ****, me included. This kind of thing forces you to re focus on what is important. My prayers go out for your friend Scott.

Deepest condolences and prayers coming from AZ :angel11:. I'm so very sorry to hear this......Helping out his family will make him proud of your longstanding friendship.

Sorry to here about your friend Scott. I lost a buddy 5 years ago and know all to well what your going through. I also have another buddy going through the same **** right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family's.

My prayers for you, your friend Kev, and all your families and friends.

I am just starting my battle with cancer and still facing the unknown.

Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back