thoughts on these heads?

-
A member here did a write up (RAMM maybe?) If i remember right they don't flow as well as stock magnum heads, and don't respond the same to the standard tweeks, and very rough casting.

I think I'd rather just get Engine Quests. Not much more money, known quality, and LA intake pattern...

Odessa has the EQ's on Ebay (buy it now) fully assembled for 310 each with free shipping.
Now that's a heel of a deal for EQ's even if they were bare.

Hi TrailBeast,
How do you know those are EQ heads? I can't find anything in the EBay add that indicates they are.

Travis

Hi TrailBeast,
How do you know those are EQ heads? I can't find anything in the EBay add that indicates they are.

Travis

Dang, you are right.
I was reading about and looking up the EQ's and the first paragraph where it says "Heavier and stronger casting" and just assumed it I guess.
That was dumb. :D

Dang, you are right.
I was reading about and looking up the EQ's and the first paragraph where it says "Heavier and stronger casting" and just assumed it I guess.

Shoot, I was hoping you knew the seller and had some insider info, or something.

Travis

Shoot, I was hoping you knew the seller and had some insider info, or something.

Travis

No sorry, but they are still in the cheap enough to try category for what it sounded like 318willrun wanted to do with the other ones. :D

A member here did a write up (RAMM maybe?) If i remember right they don't flow as well as stock magnum heads, and don't respond the same to the standard tweeks, and very rough casting.

Good memory George--If those are the same as the ones I used in that build then they aren't even close to EQ in terms of casting quality or flow. In all fairness the customer that received that engine LOVES it and they are holding up excellent. Be prepared to grind if you want EQ like performance. J.Rob

Good memory George--If those are the same as the ones I used in that build then they aren't even close to EQ in terms of casting quality or flow. In all fairness the customer that received that engine LOVES it and they are holding up excellent. Be prepared to grind if you want EQ like performance. J.Rob
I was curious about those heads as well and that thread caught my attention.:thumbsup:

-
Back