Thread about nothing

-
You can't choose your face, but you can always pick your nose....

hOW COME YOUR OWN FARTS DON'T SMELL!

1. Normally you can stand your own farts...

2. When your farts get to where you think that they are bad, they are KILLING OTHERS...

3. For some reason your own farts don't smell as bad as others. When you think that yours are starting to smell, it's too late.... You've blown everyone else away....

Judging from my commute to work this morning.......

It's a good thing planet Earth has gravity...or outer space would be filled with dumbasses.

Why are they called hemroids, and not assteroids???

You guys are real Fart SMellers...

I mean SMart Fellers....

Ever pick your nose and the hair gets caught in it? Looks like a nose tick!

The other day I was... uh... um... er... :banghead:

Never mind, that wasn't me.... #-o

Yes it was, the first sign of it being you is denial!
Come on admit it your feedback will go up! Nothing else.

Came in to ask a question , but I'm going to fix it the hard way, and there' s already enough butt sniffin' going on in here. I'm out !! Lol

I would like to know how fast and how much power this combo makes.
I'll start with the engine; It is a 3?? something, everybody tells me it's a V6, but I know it's a V8 because it looks just like the engine in my cousins Pacer. And that car is fast! The motor is a fresh build, (my uncle rebuilt it to the hilt in the basement in 1962.) He stored it properly under the Oak tree out back, with not one but two sheets and a wool army blanket, so it's good to go. The oil still looks good. He told my Dad it was good for 600 horsepower with the two barrell, but if I put the 600 holley on it, 800 wouldn't be a problem. I just have to reassemble the Holley. It's been sitting in carb cleaner since 1972. It should be good to go. Now for the engine specs. It has an oil pan heads camshaft valvecovers (not sure what type sorry), aircleaner, and i'll be using that Holley. It also has a transmission four wheels and tires. Its going in a 1978 New Yorker. We are using it for its light weight. My nephew works at a recycle place. They took it across the scales and it only weighs 2400lbs. It should be good to go. I think the 800 horse is a little high. If I could get 790 I would be happy. I hope I gave enough detail. So what do you guys think. My neighbor across the street has a 19 second street/strip Camaro. He is going to help me tune this beast. So I have that covered. Thanks in advance.

I dunno,...All I know is I better call him before he calls me, cause if I don't call him before he calls me , then he is gonna call me before I call him, askin why I didn't call him before he called me,...so call him...

can I put a tunnel ram on a Yugo engine and get 850+ HP .....my cat's friends owner's nephew did it.

-
Back