Thread about nothing

-
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, what's the point in practicing????

Speaking of practicing, Why do doctors "practice" medicine?

If you buy your fishing license at wally world on a Sunday morning, can you get out of the store without your eyes and head hurting equally? :wack:

RANI! LMAO It is acceptable here.

must be acceptable at my local mall because that is where I heard that and when I found out what it means I felt like punching the boys who stand around saying stuff like that.

but then the more I thought about it......coming from the right person would actually be cute. Ok, I am saying too much, time to slowly back away :???:

What is the most expensive car in Sweden?

The Vulva of course!

must be acceptable at my local mall because that is where I heard that and when I found out what it means I felt like punching the boys who stand around saying stuff like that.

but then the more I thought about it......coming from the right person would actually be cute. Ok, I am saying too much, time to slowly back away :???:

Wow to much thought about it, Now I can do it anywhere it seems the cute thing?

Why is a driveway called a driveway and a parkway a parkway?

Is nothing something? If you have nothing, then that's something, right?

I started out with nothing. Had nothing to lose. So i risked everything (which was nothing) and it paid off. Now i have even more nothing than i started with. Ain't that something?

Why are they called motor mounts when they mount an engine. A motor is electrical

So a prius would have motor mounts and a real car should have engine mounts. ....yet look up engine mounts at a parts store :protest:

-
Back