Throttle cable fast fast help

-
Were can I get a throttle cable for my 73 duste 360 I have broke the other ones like 4 different times.

Id go through Summit Racing and get a Lokar throttle cable and bracket they work great compared to stock junk . Look better too

Four times in less than two years? You might want to look into what is causing them to break. The originals might not be great but I don't think they are that bad.

I have been hard on my stuff , but I have never busted a throttle cable. If are going through them , I would question the abuse they may be taking by your foot

LOKAR i have it on my 65 Dart Convert the only way to got installs so easy

Call Lokar at 1-877-469-7440 and get a model #. Like younggun2.0 said, they are universal fit. I bought mine through Amazon.

I've bought two cables, one from Bouchillon Performance ($37) and one from Richard Ehrenberg, a writer for Mopar Action.

http://www.bouchillonperformance.com/

Ehrenberg sells them on ebay and can supply about anything you need. Just type in mopar small block throttle cable on ebay and you should see some of stuff. Contact him if you don't find what you need and he can get it.

Get lokar throttle and kickdown cable well worth the money A&A auto have or can overnight them in.

Were can I get a throttle cable for my 73 duste 360 I have broke the other ones like 4 different times.

Post a pic of what you are running now.
Something is way out of whack.
To break that many cables, the cable is not pulling straight, or way too much spring tension on the return.

-
Back