Throttle linkage

-

Dan s

Reaction score
So I’m about to start the build on my dart in a couple of weeks. I have yet to buy a throttle bracket or cable. I’ve looked all over the internet but have yet to see anything but Chevy stuff on line. What brackets have y’all used with succes. I don’t want to break the bank but do want something that is presentable Pics would be great. Thanks in advance. Oh. It’s an air gap intake with a Holley 750 Vaccum secondary carb. Sorry I don’t have the numbers

The most helpful thing would be to tell us which engine we're talking about here- slant 6, small block, Magnum, big block, Hemi, G3...
And what transmission, so we know if you'll need to deal with kickdown linkages also.

The most helpful thing would be to tell us which engine we're talking about here- slant 6, small block, Magnum, big block, Hemi, G3...
And what transmission, so we know if you'll need to deal with kickdown linkages also.
You're just supposed to know! :lol:

th-1102564162.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Given how much odd stuff I tend to work with, my usual solution for throttle cables involves mountain bike brake cables from a bicycle shop cut to length, sheet metal, and a hammer.

-
Back