"Tight Tubes" 65 Barracuda 273 ?

-

one mile

Reaction score
I have looked all over and can't find Tight TUBES FOR MY 65 BARRACUDA W/ POWER STEERING NEED HELP ! Thanks, Tim

Thanks for the Info. Just don't want to put sooooo much money into Headers but I really want them on the Car. I have looked at so much info I wish someone that has a 65 with 273 in it could say YES or NO. Powersteering, Yes or NO. but Hot Rods are always a "Work in Progress". Thanks for your input MADMark. Tim:banghead:

ive owned early barracudas all my life im 54..... ive never seen a set of store bought header that fit with power steering,,,but i never tired full fender wells headers with power,,, they may fit,,,do a search on fender well headers hooker and headman use to make full fender wells for these cars and probably still do

Power steering...want headers?Gotta go fenderwell or look for some 340 manifolds.Also certain year 360 mag. manifolds for better breathing.:D

Gents, correct Me if need be,

I thought TTI offered 'small block step headers' at one time---
(pass side no 'slip tube joints',driver side one 'slip tube joint' ).
power steering/ auto/ manual/ compatible.

I am in error ? Dated info???

Apologies one mile, not trying to hijack Your thread.

Thanks for the Info. Just don't want to put sooooo much money into Headers but I really want them on the Car. I have looked at so much info I wish someone that has a 65 with 273 in it could say YES or NO. Powersteering, Yes or NO. but Hot Rods are always a "Work in Progress". Thanks for your input MADMark. Tim:banghead:

If it makes you feel better, I would still take a notch over my dart any day ;)

If you're not in a rush for headers, keep an eye on the FS section in the future. I just ordered tight tubes for my Dart, but they're only temporary until I finish a big block build. They'll be going up for sale and then you can fiddle fart with some for less than the new price, at least.

-
Back