Tim

-

TJACOBS

Reaction score
Hello to all!! I have been working on restoring a 1967 Fast Back Barracuda for MANY years. I NEED PARTS!!! Does anyone have parts if so what parts?? I am in need of Glass, Right side window regulator, and let's see what else ya'll have to offer!! Thank's so much for any response!!

You might get more responses with a happy face.

Welcome Tim! I hope you will enjoy FABO as much as I do, and I believe you will find the members and mod's are friendly and helpful. When you figure out how to posts pics, please show us your '67 Barracuda. Also just a heads up, posting phone numbers is not allowed on the site.

welcome ! we love our car ****, and read the rules so your posts dont get deleted, outside of that ENJOY !!

Thank You all!! I am new to these site's, still trying to figure out how to navigate the pg's. Sorry about "the angry face" really frustrated trying to find parts!! I'd like to get This Baby on the road!! As soon as I locate the file with the pic's I'll post them. Thanks for the heads up!!

Thank You all!! I am new to these site's, still trying to figure out how to navigate the pg's. Sorry about "the angry face" really frustrated trying to find parts!! I'd like to get This Baby on the road!! As soon as I locate the file with the pic's I'll post them. Thanks for the heads up!!

I think everybody here can relate to that. It ain't like we got chebbies and can find stuff under most any rock.

you shouldnt have a problem finding most of what you need here ! cars and parts wanted is a great place to start. keep your eyes peeled for stuff popping up for sale, stuff goes fast around here lol

Welcome to FABO.You should start a thread in the Cars and Parts Wanted forum for quicker responce to your needs.Good Luck

LOL, Ur telling me!! I've been working on this car for about 20yrs off & on. If I do find any part's they want 2 arms, a leg & a fortune!! I've been using a "Layson's" book for part's. They are way off with price's. So I figured I'd give this a try! It has definitely been "A Project"!!! LOL...

Thank's "petty", I'll give it a shot!! & Thanks for the warm welcome's, hopefully I'll get some pics posted soon!

Hi T and welcome to Fabo.
I bought my Fish 1984 and drove it for the first time in 2005. many other things came between, kids and so on.
But things really took of with the internet. So much easier to find and buy parts.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Backing Out of Garage 3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 166
-
Back