Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Anyone of you guys and gals could have a pro-touring car of this level Tincup and I would be more then happy to build it for you.

Tin, whats going on? Any new updates?

Did I say 8-10 hours to wet sand? I should have said 8-10 days!!! I have about 16hrs in and still have the trunk lid and roof to go, and that is just the first sanding.... The second sanding should go much faster, I'll be using 3M Trizact 3000 on the DA. It's a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end, just check out the front valance, it came out like glass, it almost looks wet. :blob:

Attachments

• 100_0038.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,031
  • 100_0039.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 100_0036.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 100_0037.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,023
man ...is that baby nice.....

kinda makes ya forget about all the other mods....untill you unmask it,that is!

Looking good. I can relate to wet sanding. We estimate 60 hrs to wetsand and buff. Are you still going to add the fender strips? Can't wait to see it buffed and going back together.

So can ya rear the serial numbers on a dollar bill?, lol!!

Sliiiiick.

Is there metallic in the paint? Seems like I can detect a small amount of goldish flake.....show us a sun shot baby.

Mop

Looking good. I can relate to wet sanding. We estimate 60 hrs to wetsand and buff. Are you still going to add the fender strips? Can't wait to see it buffed and going back together.

Yes on the stripes, what is your shop rate $65/hr?

So can ya rear the serial numbers on a dollar bill?, lol!!

Serial numbers? I can tell ole george needs a shave ;-)

Sliiiiick.

Is there metallic in the paint? Seems like I can detect a small amount of goldish flake.....show us a sun shot baby.

Mop

Tons of metallic, silver...

Thats what I thought! Looks bitchin'.

It's getting there.......

Attachments

• picture 237.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 876
  • picture 238.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 871
-
Back