Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Thanks for the picture Tin. As for the trans I am using the 4L60E (Keisler kit) that I picked up from a member here. It required a little more massaging I took some of the hump off the trans and angled the backside of the flange on the manifold.
IMG00224-20111229-1040.jpg

IMG00222-20111229-1040.jpg

I'm interested in one of these tanks. Id prefer one that mounts in from the trunk but fits between the frame rails.

Riddler

Awsome work on the tank. Is that a wrinkle finish on the tank? If so what paint did you use? I have a wrinkle finished tool box at work and would like to do some ods and ends parts for my duster in wrinkle. Just not sure what brands of wrinkle spray bombs work best.

I used Duplicolor truck bedliner, just stand back and kind of mist it on, leaves a nice textured finish.

Hey Tin,
I know this goes back to page 40 but what diameter did you run on ur exhaust pipes?

I used Duplicolor truck bedliner, just stand back and kind of mist it on, leaves a nice textured finish.

awsome i have a half a gallon sitting around for the past two years

thanks

Tin - what did you do for a fuel tank?

I knew I had taken some pic's just never posted them. Custom made 24gal tank made from 14ga stainless. I designed it and White Trash aka (Eric Baxter) fabbed it up. We can pretty much make anything you want.

Attachments

• 100_0086.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,192
  • 100_0088.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,194
  • 100_0089.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,175
Damn!!!!!!!, that tank will let ya drive across the country on what, 2 tank fulls, lol!!

Yes - I'd be interested in a tank as well for my Barracuda. I'd like it to be similar to a first gen mustang, where the the top of the tank is actually the floor of the trunk. Also, with a stailess tank - it's a shame to cover it up with paint. , and the tank is mounted around the perimeter of the top, between the frame rails.

This is a repop steel tank from my Mustang Build, painted with High Build Chassis Saver:

100_1202.jpg

100_1022.jpg

100_1021.jpg

Yes - I'd be interested in a tank as well for my Barracuda. I'd like it to be similar to a first gen mustang, where the the top of the tank is actually the floor of the trunk. Also, with a stailess tank - it's a shame to cover it up with paint. , and the tank is mounted around the perimeter of the top, between the frame rails.

This is a repop steel tank from my Mustang Build, painted with High Build Chassis Saver:

100_1202.jpg

100_1022.jpg

100_1021.jpg

same here when i get ready to get a tank built,,its going to be like a first gen stang,,,i dont have room for a repop stang tank so it will have to be fabbbed up tin its looking great man

I've already been in talk with tincup about a flush mount tank. I'm hoping to order this week or early next.

What the second hole on your tank tincup? Not the sender on top, the other hole on the backside?

Thanks,

Riddler

I've already been in talk with tincup about a flush mount tank. I'm hoping to order this week or early next.

What the second hole on your tank tincup? Not the sender on top, the other hole on the backside?

Thanks,

Riddler

I already had the fuel pump unit and the stock sender from my other tank, so we incorporated that into the new tank. If I were starting from scratch, It would not have been done that way.

I know I've been slacking lately, but I'm getting back at it now that the weather is getting better. I painted the dash and the tops of the doors and quarters satin black.

Attachments

• 100_0092.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 944
  • 100_0093.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 953
  • 100_0094.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 951
The weather has been getting better. boston is still cold as ever. get workin! before the drought this summer kicks in from the lack of snow up here

-
Back