Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Looks really good but I do suggest a matt clear coat. Wheels get dirty and with no protection anymore dirt will fill those brushed lines.

Riddler

Did it hurt to do it on the first rim. One of those if it does not look good I am out how much, moments.

It does look good, maybe I should......no not gonna happen. LoL

Looks really good but I do suggest a matt clear coat. Wheels get dirty and with no protection anymore dirt will fill those brushed lines.

Riddler
Thanks, Riddler, I did think of that, but I figure they will be easy enough to clean, just whip out another Scotchbrite....

Did it hurt to do it on the first rim. One of those if it does not look good I am out how much, moments.

It does look good, maybe I should......no not gonna happen. LoL
Definitely.....

Love it...and matt black would look killer as well...to match the bumpers...

Maybe later.......

Yee-Haaawww!!!! I took the dart out for a little blast down the road today, and all I can say is WOW!. I was doing about 20mph when I gave it a little whack, and it went sideways on me. The thing shifts like an animal, you feel like someone is kicking you in the back with every shift, Might have to tone it down a little. Now I really can't wait to finish this thing.....

Yee-Haaawww!!!! I took the dart out for a little blast down the road today, and all I can say is WOW!. I was doing about 20mph when I gave it a little whack, and it went sideways on me. The thing shifts like an animal, you feel like someone is kicking you in the back with every shift, Might have to tone it down a little. Now I really can't wait to finish this thing.....
Yeyyyy Tin you are finally getting there. I am so happy to see that it is turning out to be a real beauty. :burnout:You finally got to feel what I felt when I took mine out for the first time. The power is just awsome. Enjoy it bro. :supz:

Yeyyyy Tin you are finally getting there. I am so happy to see that it is turning out to be a real beauty. :burnout:You finally got to feel what I felt when I took mine out for the first time. The power is just awsome. Enjoy it bro. :supz:

Hey Lime, how the heck are you? Haven't heard from you in a while, do you still have the Dart?

I remember seeing a tiny blurb in Hot Rod about the car a while back. I seem to recall they had a pic of the car in progress plus an artists rendering.

This car does deserve a cover and full article.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Joe Dokes said:
I remember seeing a tiny blurb in Hot Rod about the car a while back. I seem to recall they had a pic of the car in progress plus an artists rendering.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

2nd that!

Hey Lime, how the heck are you? Haven't heard from you in a while, do you still have the Dart?
Tin still kicking arround. Still have the Dart for now, I do have to get rid off it. I guess people just dont have moneys no more. You know what I mean. Many offers but people think that you are going to give things away. Not this one. If it is not reasonable I will keep it. Other than that I have read up on your post and your car is looking real good. Love It. :hello2:

what magazine?

Regards,

Joe Dokes

2nd that!

Thanks Guy's
It was in Popular Hot Rodding last year for their Readers Ride section, which it should be again this year, either the Aug, or Sept issue.

"Readers Ride?" Not to complain but your car deserves a full spread. The car deserves a right up just on the paint alone, much less all the other details both big and small. I hope the car magazine gods give this car the attention it deserves.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

TIN congrats on taking that first drive,,,,hope u finisher her up,,,,,,you know what they say,,,,,when it runs its done,,,,

Just a thought but you nmay want to try a 64 grill in place of that 63. Would give it a sleeker look

-
Back