Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Pics? Anyone? Pics?

Been a while since we have seen any pics of progress....I don't know about anyone else but I'm a bit impatient.

Pics?

Finished the bumper install, and headlight trim rings.

Attachments

• 100_0422.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 916
  • 100_0423.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 906
  • 100_0424.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 893
  • 100_0425.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 937
  • 100_0426.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 913
gut.gif

looks fantastic Tin !!!!

-

Nice...appreciate the full frontal shot but I like hard core car stuff....how about some full body shots and some from her rear side?

Heh Heh....:glasses7:

Car look's awesome Tin now that it is almost finished it is time to pour a concrete pad out in front of work shop so you have a nice place to wash and wax, Keep Up the Great work.

Car is looking sweet Tin. :thumblef: I like it......... a lot.

looks great Tin!

gut.gif

looks fantastic Tin !!!!

-

That's kind of like a nip slip... Just makes you want more....

What else needs to be done?

Looking good Tin! :blob:

Nice...appreciate the full frontal shot but I like hard core car stuff....how about some full body shots and some from her rear side?

Heh Heh....:glasses7:

Car look's awesome Tin now that it is almost finished it is time to pour a concrete pad out in front of work shop so you have a nice place to wash and wax, Keep Up the Great work.

Thanks Guy's,

I finished installing the inner splash shields today, that pretty much finishes up all the exterior. I am going to move on to the interior and glass. My new windshield finally showed up, so I will get that installed next week. Once that is in, I'm going to take it in for a front end alignment then a sticker. Then we start driving it, weather the interior is done or not. I'm not going to waste the rest of the summer, I can work on the interior while I drive it and work out the bugs. :burnout:

been folowing your build one hell of a nice ride havent seen complete build i was wondering what did you do to neating up front bumper i also have a 63 dart tying to make a pro street one day i want to keep front bumper some take theirs off but i want to keep mine thanks sandy

been folowing your build one hell of a nice ride havent seen complete build i was wondering what did you do to neating up front bumper i also have a 63 dart tying to make a pro street one day i want to keep front bumper some take theirs off but i want to keep mine thanks sandy

That's easy, is not a Dart bumper:glasses2:

-
Back