Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
also a ford 9 inch has a bearing in the pinion area that robbs horse power,,, but i agree 9 inch stuff is all over the place,,,and a C body 8 3/4 to cut down are not that easy to find these days,,,

if your certain on your rear gear ratio the dana would be the way to go,,,just my .02 cents

Whats a good price on an axle chop? Im debating on doing mine my self but by the time i buy new flanges and jigs to keep it all true i might be best off to just pay a shop to do it.

SG

I'm working on the hood now, decided not to sand it---gonaa blast the underside, much easier and quicker---show is next Sat., and I entered it in the under construction class. My new deadman valve just got here today, so this Sat. will be balls to the wall to get the hood blasted and primed. Pics will follow when I get it done.

I'm working on the hood now, decided not to sand it---gonaa blast the underside, much easier and quicker---show is next Sat., and I entered it in the under construction class. My new deadman valve just got here today, so this Sat. will be balls to the wall to get the hood blasted and primed. Pics will follow when I get it done.
Sounds good, let's see some smoke.........

Whats a good price on an axle chop? Im debating on doing mine my self but by the time i buy new flanges and jigs to keep it all true i might be best off to just pay a shop to do it.

SG
I have no idea what the individual pieces cost, I purchased a complete rear.

Well Tin, let's see some ****---yeah I know, show me yours and I'll show you mine!lol! Should get some pics late Sat or Sun after the hood and trunk lid is installed.

Well, I got the underside of the hood primed---my blaster was not working up to snuff so I finished it off by hand in about 45 minutes, after screwing around for 2 hours with the blaster. Tommorrow the top of the should get done cause next Sat. is the show and I got some clean up of the interior to sttill do. Well Tin, what's shaking with you?

Well I have been pretty busy the last week trying to get the rear installed ( hopefully for the last time) so I thought I sould share some **** (for Zack the car perv). I even took a little time to build a cart for my welder out of a stand for a gas grill.

100_1809.jpg

100_1811.jpg

100_1810.jpg

Your rear is looking sweeeeet!!! Is that primer or is that the color? I'm jealous of rear disc's.

Mate that's some nice rubber you have there!

Thank Ya, Thank Ya very much...(say it in your best Elvis voice)

Your rear is looking sweeeeet!!! Is that primer or is that the color? I'm jealous of rear disc's.

That's the color, I know it is very close to the primer, but I think it will compliment the body color nicely.

I had to do some insulation work in my garage before the cold weather moves, so I thought I would take the opportunity to snap a couple of pic's.

100_1812.jpg

100_1813.jpg

Sumbit*h, that looks good. How is everything going?

Thanks guy's I think she is sittin pretty good, although I still have another 1 1/2" inches in the front shocks, maybe she will come down a little more. Unfortunately I won't get to work on it much this week, I have to put up insulation in my garage ( It's a long story) but once that is done I'll be able to hit it hard.

Hey, just put on a coat and get with it.lol.

This is looking awesome. I REALLY like this build. Seems like it sits pretty well already in the pics... how much clearance you got if you go down another inch in the front? I know are roads are pretty bad and you gotta be really careful about clearance around here.

This is looking awesome. I REALLY like this build. Seems like it sits pretty well already in the pics... how much clearance you got if you go down another inch in the front? I know are roads are pretty bad and you gotta be really careful about clearance around here.

As it is right now, I have 5" of ground clearance, and your right the roads around here do suck. The nice thing is that with the Alter-K it is just a matter of cranking the shocks up or down to change ride height.

I haven't been on here in awhile. The car is looking great man. I like the stance it has, very cool.

-
Back