Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Tin cup this is a cool thread and an awesome build. Everyone needs your patience when working on cars.. I would have went off the deep end with the oil pan hitting the rack LOL. Its looking good tho and keep up[ the good work and pics. I'm really looking forward to see the end of this build.

The man with the true Maschiene sweet & clean

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha

Great Thread I subbed. and am reading my way through every post. Thank your for sharing I'm gonna need this.

Tin, now I'm jealous. Just alittle longer and she'll be done. Looking great, and could you show us the trans mounting? I'm curious as to how ya done it, or if you got pics in the thread I'll look for them.

Tin cup this is a cool thread and an awesome build. Everyone needs your patience when working on cars.. I would have went off the deep end with the oil pan hitting the rack LOL. Its looking good tho and keep up[ the good work and pics. I'm really looking forward to see the end of this build.

Awesome looking.

Can't wait to see it done.

Thanks Guy's, but there is no way I would have gotten this far without the help of all the great FABO guy's who have helped me along the way.

5.7 there are pics of the trans mount earlier in the thread.

Wow, looking good indeed!
I can't wait to see it back together!
And those pics you posted of the new gauge cluster you built are awesome!

i gotta say that hemi looks beter in that car then the one looks in my truck if i didnt have to use my truck every day, it might turn up enginless haha

I meant the oil pan brace that I sent you. My bad. Just wanted to see how it looked.

Tincup, I really enjoyed reading through this thread. I am a recent convert to Mopar. Or at least let's say I have just recently added a couple of Mopars to my build list. Am now working on a 73 Dart Swinger 318 restoration of a 50K mi. car.

Thanks to FABO, and members like you, I just purchased a 68 Dart 210. Will be picking it up next week in South Carolina and have already started accumulating speed parts for my 68 440 motor which came from a neighbors rusted Imperial with 54K well maintained (except for rust) one owner car. If I had seen your thread before shopping I would have probably looked for an early Dart instead, but so be it. Maybe the next one.

This will be a rottiserrie build. I will be doing most of the work, except paint and machine work.
Bottom line is you have been a true inspiration to my newly acquired Mopar fever. My wallet will hate you.

Thanks for taking the time to document your build and congrats on your fine craftsmanship and work ethic.

Tincup, I really enjoyed reading through this thread. I am a recent convert to Mopar. Or at least let's say I have just recently added a couple of Mopars to my build list. Am now working on a 73 Dart Swinger 318 restoration of a 50K mi. car.

Thanks to FABO, and members like you, I just purchased a 68 Dart 210. Will be picking it up next week in South Carolina and have already started accumulating speed parts for my 68 440 motor which came from a neighbors rusted Imperial with 54K well maintained (except for rust) one owner car. If I had seen your thread before shopping I would have probably looked for an early Dart instead, but so be it. Maybe the next one.

This will be a rottiserrie build. I will be doing most of the work, except paint and machine work.
Bottom line is you have been a true inspiration to my newly acquired Mopar fever. My wallet will hate you.

Thanks for taking the time to document your build and congrats on your fine craftsmanship and work ethic.

Thanks Old Mopar, and good luck with your build, any questions feel free to ask. If your ever up in MA. stop by......

The finished dash......

Picture 131.jpg

Gotta say that does look sweet!!!!

looks great,,i see holes for the turn signal indicators, is there one for the high beams ?

looks great,,i see holes for the turn signal indicators, is there one for the high beams ?

It's right above the other two, tough to see. I have two green LED's for the turn signals, and one blue one for high beem.

awesome dash. every little detail. your car will be beautiful when it is all finished

is that a sterio on the right side?? deleteing the heater controls???

My heater controls were actually under the dash. I moved the radio up so now I put the controls in the dash where the radio used to be.

I just re-ordered my engine harness & computer from Hotwire. I had origionally ordered it from S & P back in Feb. but they cannot get the connectors for the tranny. So I called Chris & Tony at Hotwire and they have everything in stock, so I should have it in 2-3 weeks. That should be the last big ticket Item I need, Hopefully!

-
Back