tired of tin cans

-

polar225

Reaction score
im so tired of those rice burners thinking their fast just cause they put a tin can muffler and a cold air on it and a dumba@$ body kit and a huge a@$ wing. you sound like s%@# and you look as bad. even worse when its a auto thats really dumb. so many where i live. i give respect if you do any car right but if you do that no respect.:tongue2::axe: grow some and get a real car or do them right.

Ya I don't get them fart cans. Think they sound like sh%t.

Was leaving the store one time when some guy in his Honda drove buy with a fart can on it. Then I got in my Dart and let him here what a real car should sound like. Was not to suprised to look over and see him watching me leave. I gave him a smile and a blurp of the gas.

yea you have to put them in their place sometimes.
i beat two of them in my then bone stock 4-door dart slant 6.
thats all i hear all day is fartfartfartfart just tired of it

Lets not forget the mismatched rims and tires because they slammed it by cutting the stock coils for better handling and didn't realize 30 degrees of camber plus not re-correcting the toe will eat up your tires. Then there is the hit a bump and "bounce, bounce, bounce" because they blew the stock struts/shots because their race car handles like it's on rails. Since it's so fast it's practically stealth, they'll paint it olive drab and put neon pink rims on it. I like the unpainted, poorly installed and about to fall off "ninja sho-gun pokeee-mon bok bok" body kit. Lastly, lest we all forget you don't have a "tide and true" race car with out 400 pounds of stereo equipment. Oh and Honda's will rev to 10K all day, the blue smoke out the exhaust tells me so.

My two favorite ricer accessories:

Pizza Fin on top.
Flat Bed tow truck lift kit.

Don't get me started on how they dress, pegged pants but looks like they crapped them while rocking a "dopey" stocking hat when it's 90 deg out........

Every time one f's with me I ask them "do your parents know you drive their car like that"....

lol aw all very true. and got to love their neon lights. its funny watching them try to go thru a dip or speed bump or all their dumb stickers.

I can appreciate their enthusiasm, but this is just an example of how I'm getting old because I just dont get it. Even the really nice cars like the Evo's. I know they perform, but there is so much I'd rather have for the same money..... Don't even get me started on Donks they look like retarded roller skates. I'm old at 36, who would have thought?

yea i just wish they would put all their money they spend on that crap and put it towards real stuff. yea im tired of them to. for the price of a evo you can get a nice a body

-
Back