'tis the season - letz C ur tree!! =)

-
Love the Heiny tree. Here is a pic of ours that Lori put up. I take no credit for it other than 3 trips later to store we now have all inside and outside lights up.
Also Im not allowed near shiny breakable things.

I've never seen one mounted sideways like that LOL

Rating: No Stars ....
But at least it has 1 ball .....

Some women might like it halfway......
(you might have trouble getting any women into the Christmas spirit, though)

really figured someone would have pulled this out by now.. (or something similar)

I see your beer bottle tree and raise by one Jack Daniel's Bourbon Barrel tree... :D

Attachments

• Whiskey keg tree 1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 175
^^^very VERY cool - love it!! ...can't touch the cool factor with the JD barrels - but size matters - I see your big *** tree and raise you one mountain side.. :twisted: :cheers:

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 165
Love the Heiny tree. Here is a pic of ours that Lori put up. I take no credit for it other than 3 trips later to store we now have all inside and outside lights up.
Also Im not allowed near shiny breakable things.

Steve, it works better on the floor, not nailed on the wall. :D

ouch - hopefully that RR under your tree is ok!!!
The car sustained almost no damage. Good thing, as it needs tons of work already. My first car. Bought it in 84, hasn't been on the road since 91. It's a "someday" project.

Two from seasons past.

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 150
  • tree 2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 155
^^^very VERY cool - love it!! ...can't touch the cool factor with the JD barrels - but size matters - I see your big *** tree and raise you one mountain side.. :twisted: :cheers:

Very nice!

I see your mountain side with a hillside tree of cars and raise you with a hot rod Santa sleigh and a Ho Ho Hemi!
:burnout:

Attachments

• Winter-Snowy-Hills Car tree 3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 156
  • Cool Yule.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Ho Ho Hemi small.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 165
Here is Cindy's tree. I was a work, I didn't do anything. She is a good wife. Gilbert, tell that cute little tree we said hello.

Ben, nice living room man!!!

Attachments

• 2015 Gullo Christmas Tree.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 148
Awesome! Well Ddaddy - - not sure I am raising you here but... I see your Hemi sleigh and add hoverablity and throw in a MOPAR X-mas tree! :twisted:

Attachments

• Santa2010.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 143
  • mopartree.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 148
The peacock tree 2nd edition...this year with real feathers and lighted snowcover...

Warning, this is what might happen when you don't have a Mopar to work on...

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 063.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 112
"we" finished ours - (of course by "we" I mean my wife decorated and I retrieved the totes out of storage) :twisted: oh - and after seeing this pic she "made" me straighten out the topper..

Attachments

• mytree.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 102
Thank you - that mantel and wood paneling above the fire place was a big plus factor when we bought the house. The original builder was a finish carpenter - you should see the archways between the kitchen and living room and the living room to the front door.. 10 years later and I still really dig the place. :D
Nice mantle Scampmike. Thats a good spot for the tree. Lets see some more people.

It's not much, but it's what we have and we're thankful for it. Just got the lights on it tonight.

Attachments

• 2015 CHRISTMAS.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 96
-
Back