To 6pak2goDemon

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
She will be sooooo happy and cute showing off her new jewelry :cheers:
Treva and I was blest with a package from our great lady 6pak2goDemon also known by 6pak C to me :happy10: :cheers::happy10:
A Christmas charm bracelet for Macy our Granddaughter from sister C :cheers: I will get a picture of here wearing it :happy10:

6pak C !! You warmed our harts here today you angel :angel9:
This picture is for you

Yall are spoiling her :icescrea: :rock:

No batteries for the camera :angry7:

66 A CUDA REAR END 085.jpg

dang it Mike .your gettin on my sensitive side im in denial of having. C you are a sweetheart.

CHERYL Thank You for the beautiful bracelet for Macy. We can't wait to give it to her. This will make her feel so grown up, she'll love it. Have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. Treva

macy brac 001.jpg

dang it Mike .your gettin on my sensitive side im in denial of having. C you are a sweetheart.

I new there was a sensitive side in there some where you daredevil :happy10:
You are wittier then a fox 8) You have to have a soft spot :toothy10:

Treva and I was blest with a package from our great lady 6pak2goDemon also known by 6pak C to me :happy10: :cheers::happy10:
A Christmas charm bracelet for Macy our Granddaughter from sister C :cheers: I will get a picture of here wearing it :happy10:

Thanks Mike.....I'm glad you think she'll like it. She is such a cutie and Christmas is a special time of year for the little ones.

DD......you are very sensitive and sweet too, but I didn't think you'd like the bracelet.;) Thank you for the kind words :heart:

CHERYL Thank You for the beautiful bracelet for Macy. We can't wait to give it to her. This will make her feel so grown up, she'll love it. Have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. Treva

Treva, Believe me......the pleasure is all mine. :) I couldn't remember her name, but I knew you and Mike had a beautiful granddaughter and thought she would enjoy wearing it for the Christmas holidays. :read2:

The pic you posted of it is beautiful.......better than in person!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to your family too from your FABO friends in AZ.

The wife is sooooo sneaky :toothy10: I came back to give this thread a bump and she has been on and posted a picture :happy10:
I see she has 11 :tongue9:Count them :protest:eleven hole posts here #-o
Her computer is in here lamp store outside on a lap top so I went out and she was giggling :glasses8: She thinks she is so smart :???: Ok she is :yawinkle:

well I went outside and got me a sugar from her :love5:

Here is Macy trying to see the squirrels :toothy10:

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 026.jpg

Thanks Mike.....I'm glad you think she'll like it. She is such a cutie and Christmas is a special time of year for the little ones.

DD......you are very sensitive and sweet too, but I didn't think you'd like the bracelet.;) Thank you for the kind words :heart:

Treva, Believe me......the pleasure is all mine. :) I couldn't remember her name, but I knew you and Mike had a beautiful granddaughter and thought she would enjoy wearing it for the Christmas holidays. :read2:

The pic you posted of it is beautiful.......better than in person!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to your family too from your FABO friends in AZ.
I am so slow!!! Thank you sister :happy10: It takes me to long to post a reply when I get started :toothy10: I will be sure and get you a sweet picture of my Macy wearing it through the Holidays :cheers:

Well done 6pk! :)
She sure made our home feel warm and fuzzy tonight Joe, I sure do need to count all my blessing I get from the folks here at my happy home :happy10:

Well done 6pk! :)

Thank you Joe :cheers: Happy Thanksgiving to you along w/ a WOL to Maxi & Merlin. Pups love turkey....gobble, gobble.

The wife is sooooo sneaky :toothy10: I came back to give this thread a bump and she has been on and posted a picture :happy10:
I see she has 11 :tongue9:Count them :protest:eleven hole posts here #-o
Her computer is in here lamp store outside on a lap top so I went out and she was giggling :glasses8: She thinks she is so smart :???: Ok she is :yawinkle:

well I went outside and got me a sugar from her :love5:

Here is Macy trying to see the squirrels :toothy10:

Sneaky......nooooooo, ;-) I feel honored for Treva to post on a thread for me!!

Now there's some Christmas spirit! Bless you 6Pk.

Thanks my Yuma visiter who I haven't met yet!! I think Christmas is special. :happy10:

I am so slow!!! Thank you sister :happy10: It takes me to long to post a reply when I get started :toothy10: I will be sure and get you a sweet picture of my Macy wearing it through the Holidays :cheers:

She sure made our home feel warm and fuzzy tonight Joe, I sure do need to count all my blessing I get from the folks here at my happy home :happy10:

Sometimes it takes me forever to post.......after all, the FABO posts are forever too!! Bless you and yours and keep up the great work you do to keep this place what it is.....Thank You

I'll be going back to Yuma in late March to drive my folks back here to Washington State. Maybe we can arrange a meeting then, It would be great to meet you and get to see that Demon!

Nice touch 6pk=Mrs.Claus. You have a heart of gold!:angel7:
She sure is DRENO 8) And she has pretty hand writhing to, memikes wife did not take a picture of the card she sent 8)

u go girl lol

Thank you Moto and kudos to you for the great chrome pedal pieces you sent. :cheers:

Nice touch 6pk=Mrs.Claus. You have a heart of gold!:angel7:

:smile: ;-) Thanks DRENO & Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas 2 U & Yours too!!

memikes wife did not take a picture of the card she sent 8)

It was personal.....Thank you both again for your :help: and wisdom!

Thank you for the bracelet for Macy. She will LOVE it!! I can't wait for her to see it. Thanks again!!

This picture is for you

No batteries for the camera :angry7:

Thank you for the bracelet for Macy. She will LOVE it!! I can't wait for her to see it. Thanks again!!

Guys, I knew it was a matter of time before memike would bring in his people and try to take over our forums!!!! I figured it out a long time ago!!!!! lol, just kidding, the more the better.

6pk, you have a big heart. I think all of us should take this as a lesson and to make sure that everyone is able to enjoy the gift of giving to another person this year. It really is a great feeling to put a smile on someone's face... we need more people like 6pk! :cheers:

We have been blest with yet another family member :cheers: Macy's father :happy10:
Thank you 6pak C you have brought 3 of 4 of my family back to this great site,

I am so proud of my young men :happy10:

Mike is a Jr and Creed was my last :toothy10:
So lets enjoy our family here as I raise my glass :cheers:

Poet and don't know it, Thank you 6pak C :happy10:

Hey everyone, this is Nella, aka cudagirl. I just wanted to thank Cheryl again because she sent me a beautiful gift too. I really love it and I couldn't wait to open it so I did. I already wore mine to school and I'm going to wear it when I sing in the Christmas concert at school too. Thank you so much Cheryl, I really love it and you made me very happy with your beautiful Christmas surprise!!! Memike, I hope Macy loves hers as much as I do, she is so cute!!! Have a great day everyone from Nella!!!

I'll be going back to Yuma in late March to drive my folks back here to Washington State. Maybe we can arrange a meeting then, It would be great to meet you and get to see that Demon!

8) We would love to meet another FABO member too!! Hopefully, the Demon will be cooperating by then......Let me know

You're welcome little MeMike :happy10: Macy is a cutie and comes from a fine family w/ lots of love to give. :love7:

6pk, you have a big heart. I think all of us should take this as a lesson and to make sure that everyone is able to enjoy the gift of giving to another person this year. It really is a great feeling to put a smile on someone's face... we need more people like 6pk! :cheers:

hemizach......I have seen so many generous members here including you. You are a great young gun and thank you very much for your comment. :-D This is such a special forum....Smiles are priceless aren't they :happy10:

Mike is a Jr and Creed was my last :toothy10:
So lets enjoy our family here as I raise my glass :cheers:

Poet and don't know it, Thank you 6pak C :happy10:

Cheers to the poet in you Mike......I saw it earlier today 8). I have a famous poet's writings that I enjoy myself........:thumbup:

Hey everyone, this is Nella, aka cudagirl. I just wanted to thank Cheryl again because she sent me a beautiful gift too. I really love it and I couldn't wait to open it so I did. I already wore mine to school and I'm going to wear it when I sing in the Christmas concert at school too. Thank you so much Cheryl, I really love it and you made me very happy with your beautiful Christmas surprise!!! Memike, I hope Macy loves hers as much as I do, she is so cute!!! Have a great day everyone from Nella!!!

:wave: Hello Nella, I am happy that you like your little gift too!! Us Mopar gals have got to stick together.......we're outnumbered, but we're catching up :thumbup:. Merry Christmas to you and your family from your FABO friends in AZ. Keep up the great work in school too......Santa is watching all of us.;-)

6pk2goDemon:

This is the Uncle close at hand. Next door to be specific.

You are truelly the Real Thing!

I would like you "to teach the world to live in perfect harmony."

Your a smile maker. Like a dream maker. :cheers:

They don't make those to hang on you rear view mirror.

Great smile on job!:cheers:

Kutacando!

I will let the picture tell the story 6pak C :cheers:
She was so exited and here are the parents putting it on for her :happy10:
She ran around the house showing it to every one and thought she was the queen of the day :cheers:
she thinks that anyway :toothy10:
I got a few picture put she moves around like a cat on caffeine:cheers:
Thank you for making here day more special :happy10:

THANKSGIVING 2009 004.jpg

THANKSGIVING 2009 007.jpg

THANKSGIVING 2009 009.jpg

-
Back