To ALL FABO members

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
It's a time of reflection and I just want to say,

Everyone here matters. All of us.

Think of your pet peeve. I bet it's something that in some way is saying you have less value than someone.

It's so easy to show someone they're important. If you're a boss, instead of saying "because I said so," just take a few seconds to explain why it has to be that way.

If someone is of modest means, don't boast about or flaunt what you have. Tell them what you like about them....sincerely. Everyone can relate that a small gift means so much, when there is real feeling behind it. A simple pat on the back or a thank you, when they are said with meaning, brings us together.

Who of us is really in control? No one, no President, no matter how much posturing we do, something can happen and, poof, everything gets changed.

In short, we all have a need to feel that we matter. Even the fact that I'm writing this, is an example. I just want to say, to all of you here,

Everyone is important.

well stated..... and, hey girl, ya matter!!!

had a job once where we would pat ourselves on the bad, CAUSE no one else danged would !!!! ha

Thanks for making me feel good, y'all.

Last night I read a short story by John Cheever, that was very deep. I woke up at 3 a.m. with my mind racing and a feeling like "I've got the answer why people are so angry and miserable." That's one of the things that's so great about FABO, is it's a place where everyone can contribute something.

Well said David and your on the money...Long ago i remember hearing and recieving nice jestures. Knowadays it seems like its gone. I say it at work as well as Good Morning Everyone in a different dept then mine. Makes a huge difference........They get a kick out of it. saying good job, thats great, nice what ever, goes a long long ways.

Right on point. Good time to forgive and start the New Year fresh.

That is a good one David!
Poof! So true. We should see what we are blessed with and spread the love.
Never degrade others. Say good things. Encourage strangers and friends.

If we do bad, do not hide it and ignore. Correct ourselves.
Things can change in a instance.
Thank you David
You have encourage me deeply. Will not forget.

Darryl

-
Back