To All Midwesterners!!

-
I'm not in the Midwest but I have a suggestion. Develop a name for the event. Here in Southern California, we have a Spring Fling and a Fall Fling that are Mopars only. We also have other events such as The Good Guys Orange County Get Together that is open to all makes and models. Other specific makes have their own event names. Of course, there is always Mopars At The Strip in Las Vegas in March where you can show and race your car.

So which would you guys prefer to come June 4th-5th or 18th-19th:?: I think I have just about everything else.

I found a good price on dash plaques nothing to fancy and started looking at trophies and think I have that about figured out.

Im working out pricing right now, I dont wanna charge to much but I do want to break even and maybe save alittle bit for next if I get enough for next year.

Last thing is find the place BUT I have a place in mind just need to get home from school and Ill go talk it over with them.

Hmmmmm I might be forgeting something...... OH food you guys really care?

I think thats it for now. :-D Im getting excited

Keep me informed i'll go as long as you don't mind i have a b body lol

Attachments

• 69 bee 026.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 91
Keep me informed i'll go as long as you don't mind i have a b body lol

=P~=P~=P~=P~ Id love for her....I mean you to come hahaha of course your more then welcome too. Open to all mopars :-D

I'm interested ............... I'm about as far south as ya can get in Indiana, but it sound like fun.

Your close to my school haha well Ill put you on my list and Ill send you some stuff about

So which would you guys prefer to come June 4th-5th or 18th-19th:?: I think I have just about everything else.

I found a good price on dash plaques nothing to fancy and started looking at trophies and think I have that about figured out.

Im working out pricing right now, I dont wanna charge to much but I do want to break even and maybe save alittle bit for next if I get enough for next year.

Last thing is find the place BUT I have a place in mind just need to get home from school and Ill go talk it over with them.

Hmmmmm I might be forgeting something...... OH food you guys really care?

I think thats it for now. :-D Im getting excited

Sounds like you're getting it all fixed up Moose.

If you open it up to vendors and maybe a swap area, you'll have the food and additional 'entertainment' covered. People stick around longer and spend more money if they can eat.

Sounds like you're getting it all fixed up Moose.

If you open it up to vendors and maybe a swap area, you'll have the food and additional 'entertainment' covered. People stick around longer and spend more money if they can eat.

Im getting there lol I was planing on having food. I dont know of any vendors close that would want to set up, but I could have a swap area, all the people that come can bring whatever they dont want and hope they can get rid of it or find something new

Refresh my memory, Where were you planning to have this show at??

-
Back