-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2-66 Cudas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67,00 original miles 66 Cuda. The interior is perfect except for, as usual, the carpet is faded. The original 273 2Bbl and 4 - speed have been rebuilt. I have Arizona sheet metal - driver side fender, door, lower quarter and deck lid. The rest of the body is solid. The interior is black - so here is my question!!! Will it take away from the value of the car if I change from the good ole Olive drab Green to another 66 color? Want to hear opinions - have gotten pros and cons locally!!!

My opinion is the current value of these cars in orig. condition is not great even Formula S's are not exempt 66 cudas are what i call the bastard redheadded stepchildren of the big back window years.If it is not to your liking or needs to be replaced change it to the color that you like i don't beleve it will hurt the value overall,i too own a 66 273,auto,fact.air car.I am planning a color change[not a factory color]and interior color change i don't plan on selling it any time soon and i don't like many of the factory colors [mine is suppose to be shitron gold with green interior wtf] it's now burgandy with black/burgandy interior.

I agree with Lou... The 66's are not a highly valued car in its original condition so I would put whatever color in it you like. Mine came with a Black interior which I am keeping but I am not a big fan of the factory Yellow my car had for the exterior and changed it to Metallic Chili Pepper Pearl (Rather Snazzy if I say so myself...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back