-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flem Stetson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi. I have a 69 Dart I'm building, and I would really like to put Keystone Klassics (now made by Cragar) on it. But they're not made with the small bolt pattern. The axles I need for the rear are available, but the front end is a different story. I would like to buy the parts I need from someone (it doesn't have to be disc brakes, although that would be nice) or find out if there's another way. I heard from someone that a machine shop could just make the modifications, has anyone heard of this being done?
Thanks, Ralph

Hi. I have a 69 Dart I'm building, and I would really like to put Keystone Klassics (now made by Cragar) on it. But they're not made with the small bolt pattern. The axles I need for the rear are available, but the front end is a different story. I would like to buy the parts I need from someone (it doesn't have to be disc brakes, although that would be nice) or find out if there's another way. I heard from someone that a machine shop could just make the modifications, has anyone heard of this being done?
Thanks, Ralph

Ralph

The parts are from the 73-76 A -bodies you need the upper control arm and
everything to the lower control arm.This site will give you the info you need.

http://www.bigblockdart.com/techpages/dbconversion.shtml

This should help
Jeff

All you need are adapters like these..... sold on EBAY. They are CNC billet
aluminum and strong as heck. They come in different thickness.
I suggest 1 inch wide for your application. I had a set on my GMC Sonoma to fit
Corvette rims on the truck. Never had a problem. They bolt right
on using 4 inch pattern studs and produce a 4.5 inch pattern stud
for you to bolt the new rims on. These are the 2.5 inch thick ones
I had on my truck to get the 9.5 inch wide Corvette rims on without a
clearance issue. My truck went from skinny little tires to awesome fat
squatty look.

4 inch to 4.5 inch bolt pattern adapters cost about $70.00

Wilson
Ontario Canada

Attachments

• sawblades 004.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 110
  • sawblades 005.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Ford Ranger 023.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 104
  • sonoma.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 96
Thanks, Ralph
A good machine shop can drill your rear axles and drums as well as the front drums. I chose to go aftermarket axles w 2 1/2" brakes rear and a 73 disc set up on my 69 Swinger, but my 68 dart was drilled and I had no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back