Toby Keith

-

Käkö

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me out?
I heard once that Toby Keith singing: "i love this bar", where i can buy that?

And that Toby Keith video "Chrome" was good also.

Well, i live far far away from States, so don't knock me out, we have a very limited country music section here in the stores.

I just get a new computer and i put the www.atlantabluesky.com/country
every time when i open this machine...

OK, sorry about that, it ain't a first time when i get faulse information, here is a few people who knows about a country music but they don't tell...

I really do think ebay would be your best bet. You can get a low priced cd from a dealer with a good reputation that ships internationally. ebay is not real popular where you are but you can sign up on the Swedish site (http://www.ebay.se/home) and you will be able to freely buy from the US site link (http://www.ebay.com/) That is what I would do....

I've never bought any music over the internet, but I would suspect there are lots of places to find it. We have that CD, but it's in one of the cars so I can't get the title easily. Have you considered joining one of the pay download sites for it and other music?

Guitar Jones said:
Go to the artist website and I'm sure you can buy the CD there.

Tried that, been there, not for Finland...

Well, if somebody is is willing to help me, i really appreciation that!

Don't know lime wire word, but the problem is , i live in Finland, really far far away from, and i don't live the next state...
If it is so hard to answer my e-mail or getting answer to me, well, it's not my problem, i really like country music, but this Toby Keith- system make me little bit angry...

Sorry about you all who tried to help me, but i really need one contact who is willing to provide to country music CD which i want...

Thanx!

Do you have a way to paypal US dollars? I would be willing to pick up CDs and ship them to you as long as you cover all the costs. I would suggest making a list and getting a few at a time. Since they are "media" they can be mailed cheaper than anything else.

Well , Jim Lusk, if you are willing to help me i will be more than happy.
Send your e-mail for at the pm, if it is ok?

EvilScamp said:
I like Cletus T. Judds version "I love NASCAR"

There's even a line that mentions "beer and Mopar"!

Toby is a great guy in person. I met him after he released his 3rd album. Super nice guy.
Hey, Kako, Tobykeith.com or amazon.com might be able to ship your way. Also, there's some software that you can download that might help you download songs. I use Musicmatch and used to use napster. I think Limewire is illegal, or at least it used to be.

Käkö! Go to the swedish website cdon.com. They might have what you are looking for. I usually buy all my countrymusic CD:s from that shop and it works great.

Merry Christmas

65dartcharger said:
By the way, nice ride you have. Was it orginally sold in Finland? Engine......?

This one? From '66

BurnOutParty_06351-1.jpg

It is orginal sold in Finland, 225+904, i have done the the car from total wreck... I have owned over 17 years...

VantaanCrising18.jpg

Or this one? From '74

NitroNats-06785.jpg

My wife's car:
Orginally 198 slant six, now 383+727+8 3/4, she has one several trophys with that Valiant...

Or this one: From '87

Vantaa21.jpg

The Van which we use for fun...

318 two barrel+727+8 3/4 rear!!!...

Both:
Img_0245.jpg

?

BurnOutParty_06351-1.jpg

VantaanCrising18.jpg

NitroNats-06785.jpg

Vantaa21.jpg

Img_0245.jpg