Today is my last day!!!!!

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
That's right folks. Today is my last day at work after 31 years of designing wharves, breakwaters and the odd building. Tomorrow I will be officially retired. What a great feeling to know that I should never have to go to work again. I will miss the people I worked with over the years as I couldn't have asked for a better group of good and fun loving people. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life, mmmmm, what should I do first? LOL

Jack

ps; as you might be able to tell, it's 7:44 am and I am on the computer at home before I have even had breakfast, I'm in a real hurry to get to work. LOL

Congratulations Jack. I'm sure it's well deserved. More time to hunt. And Work on Mopars !!

Congrats Jack, you can call that a wrap on a great career! I'm sure you'll be missed there, but I'm also sure you will not miss going in every day! Time to play my new country hit "Six Saturday's and a Sunday"!!! Enjoy!!

congratulations Jack now put all that free time to good use like drinking beer killing moose and laying rubber .

Call in SICK- Mopar Fever

Congratulations, on your retirement.
First thing to do is take the day off...and do whatever you want.

Congratulations, on your retirement.
First thing to do is take the day off...and do whatever you want.

rest up a little first , doing what ever u want. soon you`ll be so busy, you`ll wonder how u had time to work !! :coffee2:

Congats! Now you get to relax an work on enjoying yourself. I am going to try to hold on for another 10 years, I'm 57 now. Again, CONGATS AND ENJOY!!!!

Congratulation, It's nice not having to go in. Your lucky to have worked with a good bunch. The one's I worked with were a bunch of back stabbers.

congrats

i guess the first thing to do is whatever the miss's put on the top of your list ;)

Congrats!!!
Now you get to play hide and seek.
Honey do's will find you!!

Damn! You beat me to it by 2 weeks. :) My last working day is the 30 Oct. You're probably like me and have mixed feelings about this retirement thing. I don't think I'll be able to go too long without finding something to work at for 2 or three days a week, just to keep working with people and having a reason to get my feet on the floor 2 or 3 days a week. After all, you never get a day off from retirement. :)

I'm at work now. Sure is fun walking around and telling everybody to get to work. LOL Then I say, you have more to do now because I am leaving and they are not replacing me. LOL That one sort of falls on deaf ears because nobody here can do what I do, or should I say, used to do.

My desk is all cleaned out, the departure papers are signed, now it is just saying good-bye's and I'm off.

My retirement dinner and party are tomorrow, that should be a blast with these folks. They do like to party.

Jack

-
Back