Tom & Dee Go Fund Me

-
To all,

I decided to change the picture of Dee on the GoFundMe page. Now that she has passed I wanted to provide a picture of her during happier times. This cancer is insidious. How pretty she was and such beautiful hair. Saddens me to the core.

Tom S

Attachments

• PART_1458968440753_CAM019941.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 134
yes, a beautiful lady. may she rest in peace. cancer is a terrible disease no doubt.

as far as this fund is concerned, let me just say, whether you want to call it karma, or the fact that God takes note of when we help our fellow man, generosity replays the giver many fold.

every little bit counts in this deal. right now is just a good time to help a family when the need it there. please give what you can, and if another donation is in the budget, by all means lets do what we can. it is so easy to take the small amount of time to donate through either site. thank you everyone.

I hope mine goes through. I never did a go fund me before and at the end all this facebook stuff came up and I couldn't get it off the screen so I had to close the window. I will wait a bit and see if I get a receipt in my gmail.

In times like these people need to know there are other people out there willing to help. Its not much but it brings forth hope and strength.

I just sent a little something through paypal. How I look at it is a car guy needs are help, and I saved tons of time and money with all the advice on this site, and what comes around goes around.. Take care Tom stay strong
Darren

-
Back