Tom Hanks has Coronavirus.

-
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to do the math . Lol

I am not worried about getting sick... just pointing out the reality of the situation .
The math does not point to a good situation and the panic ( however well deserved) does not help. Its the economic ramifications that worry me !
This will pass. What drops in the economy fast from a black swan event like this also recovers quickly.

The fundamentals of the World economy have not changed, just the short term outlook.

By the end of the year, the World economy is likely to be right back to where it was 2 months ago....or even better.

I like Cheech & Chong's version the best.

Myyyy Scrotum.

So far more people have died that were going to testify against Hillary than people in the United States have died from the Corona virus.

I'm hoping this virus drops boat prices dramatically. Looking forward to fishing!
Trade the 69 for a boat??

FishingBoat.jpg

I have a convertible sunfish fishing boat I could trade. I would flip it over for you but its frozen to the ground. Seats 4, 2 people power, torque dependent on beer consumption. I have some buyers stopping by tomorrow so please reply as soon as possible. This is the boat for you Steve!

This will pass. What drops in the economy fast from a black swan event like this also recovers quickly.

The fundamentals of the World economy have not changed, just the short term outlook.

By the end of the year, the World economy is likely to be right back to where it was 2 months ago....or even better.

That is true . But I am not looking forward to the interim pain ... I am paid on pure commission . No base . Its gonna hurt !

Condescending. Why say it at all and not clue everyone in with your superior knowledge?
Why is it that in this time of COVID 19 threat that I am reminded of the words of Benjamin Franklin?

“We must, indeed, all hang together...or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”

We are all in this together...let’s not destroy each other trying to beat it. We are far stronger and more capable together than we are alone.

No paper products at Costco here in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Kim

Lethbridge Walmart shelves are bare. This isn’t a joking matter. It’s just a little more serious than some want to think it is. The virus may not kill you or even come close to you. It’s side affects absolutely will affect everyone of us.

In the center of the country, and no tp and almost out of bleach, at the stores. Last week there were cleaning wipes, no this week. I'm good for a while. Bought my supplies a couple months ago, when this mess wasn't a factor.

Basic math skills and ability to understand rates vs absolute numbers is hardly superior knowledge. Maybe it is around here...
Ok. Someone makes a calculation error and then many here are 'astoundingly ignorant'. I see your point, but the way you present it comes across as pompous. To me anyway.

Guy reaches out to me for a handshake.. I sorta decline. He asks me if I am scared of the virus. I answer, well yes... but the underlying question is " Are you out of toilet tissue"!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol No really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy reaches out to me for a handshake.. I sorta decline. He asks me if I am scared of the virus. I answer, well yes... but the underlying question is " Are you out of toilet tissue"!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol No really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was visiting my next door neighbor and he coughed. I recoiled. He gave me a sheepish look. Interaction with others is becoming stranger and stranger.

Ok. Someone makes a calculation error and then many here are 'astoundingly ignorant'. I see your point, but the way you present it comes across as pompous. To me anyway.

Did you miss the part about not understanding rates vs. absolute numbers? That's the ignorant part. 'Astounding' is just my opinion, while the 'ignorant' part is fact.

If there's a dickhead on here, you can bet I already have them on ignore.

I think we should cleanse with fire, starting with San Francisco and then to Broward County fl...los Angeles...salinas... oakland... Seattle...Portland Oregon... national city.... parts of Arkansas...lol

Shelves are thinning out here too. Stopped at Pet Food store, spoke with owner about the "situation". A customer earlier said she saw her 1st Costco dist fight lol. Pet store had this sign out front lol.

20200313_175953.jpg

-
Back