Tons of 1967-69 Dart parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredb_

Reaction score
I have a friend here in Coos Bay OR that has a ton of 67-69 Dodge Dart and other Mopar parts that she wants to sell in a single LOT. This includes new and used parts of that era. There are V8 and slant six engine blocks, rebuilt J heads, transmissions, intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, brakes, suspension, wheels, seats and interior parts, trim, bumpers, and many small parts that are pretty well sorted. I couldn't get all my pictures on here, but there's a lot of stuff here. The asking price for the whole LOT is $10K. Contact Fred for more info.

20230618_110357.jpeg

20230618_110412.jpeg

IMG_3457.JPG

IMG_3458.JPG

IMG_3459.JPG

IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3461.JPG

IMG_3462.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG

IMG_3464.JPG

Last edited:
You should post some kind if asking price. With all those items, you can bet people will want to pick and choose.

What’s your opinion of this sort of Mopar part for selling on eBay? Are 67-69 Darts popular enough to be a decent seller? I appreciate any feedback. Just trying to help her out. Fred

What’s your opinion of this sort of Mopar part for selling on eBay? Are 67-69 Darts popular enough to be a decent seller? I appreciate any feedback. Just trying to help her out. Fred
Those years are very popular and highly sought-after.

Looks to be reasonable organized so it's a little easier to see what you got. If you want to be rid of it in one shot maybe try an auction. Sealed bids ???

I have a friend that is in business selling Mopar Parts mostly at major swap meets. He buys out collections like this, lock stock and barrel. This one is too far for him and he doesn't buy many A body parts, mostly B and E body. Just sayin' there are people out there that do buy garages full of parts but they are few and far between. @Rick@Laysons may know someone in that area.

Well I tried to do that and was told it was a for sale ad and I had to list a price, then the ad was cancelled by the mods. I guess this site is just like out Gubmint, two tiers of justice. GLWS...

Well I tried to do that and was told it was a for sale ad and I had to list a price, then the ad was cancelled by the mods. I guess this site is just like out Gubmint, two tiers of justice. GLWS...
Yep, I changed it. Too much discussion, no price, and the member doesn't own the parts. I could have added "NOT MINE" to the title but I didn't.

....if I only had the time.....and the space.....

There are a LOT of Mopar folks in Oregon, I don't think you'll have any difficulty in finding an interested buyer.....the difficult part would be determining a fair and equitable price for a package deal.

HEY @halfafish , another road trip ?

Yeah, I saw that and it's close enough to consider, except I'm trying to REDUCE my clutter not add to it. It is tempting though, and would sure give me lots to work with on my 69!

I have a friend that is in business selling Mopar Parts mostly at major swap meets. He buys out collections like this, lock stock and barrel. This one is too far for him and he doesn't buy many A body parts, mostly B and E body. Just sayin' there are people out there that do buy garages full of parts but they are few and far between. @Rick@Laysons may know someone in that area.
I have actually been selling vintage auto parts online for about ten years now with thousands of transactions but I don’t really have the space for this collection. I went and looked at it today and there’s plenty of nice stuff that could be sold to people looking for it. I updated the add with her asking price and also posted an add for her 66 Dodge A100. Can you give me your honest feedback on those? I appreciate it. Fred

I have actually been selling vintage auto parts online for about ten years now with thousands of transactions but I don’t really have the space for this collection. I went and looked at it today and there’s plenty of nice stuff that could be sold to people looking for it. I updated the add with her asking price and also posted an add for her 66 Dodge A100. Can you give me your honest feedback on those? I appreciate it. Fred
I'm heading down to California next weekend. Would it be possible to see what's there. If the value is there I'll buy all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back