Tony Santos Passes (Vegas A Body Guru)

-
I was impressed with how he took @DentalDart under his wing and coached him thru things with his car. Doc isn't afraid to jump on any kind of project with his Dart, and I'm sure that attitude was nursed along by Tony. R.I.P. Tony. :(

I find it kinda odd that DentalDart hasn’t replied to any of the threads. I know he really must be pretty broken up. Kim

Doc has been very busy trying to buy a Dental Practice near where he moved in Missouri. He hasn't been on here since 6-13-22, so if nobody from Tony's family called him, he may not know. :(

It was about 30 years ago that the Track Announcer in Vegas (He had bought
my 64 aluminum Ply Max SS/DA former National Record Holder) brought Tony
by my house and introduced us. Tony had a Purple Fastback Cuda that was the fastest stock
chassis Mopar at our track. I was in a Wheelchair from severing my left foot off in a Race Boat
and I was just hanging on. They cheered me up a lot in a tough time and got me interested in
Racing again. I was able to to use a walker 6 months later and went out and won the Gambler Nationals
in Vegas.

RIP Tony

John, you are in my prayers as well as Tony's family. The loss is felt by all.

A good friend that will be missed. I talked to Tony multiple times a week. This year not as much, he was in the hospital for a while and didn't have great reception.

I haven't been on the forum lately as JDmopar mentioned I've been very busy with working, purchasing a dental office and dealing with banks/lawyers/accountants every day.

-
Back