Too many ,mistakes.....

-
I sure do miss Tim. Does anyone know what happened to his car? It's just not the same place without him.

I KNOW yall haven't been runnin down the road without registration and stuff lol. Now comes the fun part of tweekin. Best of luck!
nah ain't worth it any more and the police officer will say " aren't you old enough to know better...?"

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Some of you may know that I was away from FABO for over 4 years. I've slowly been trying to catch up with a bunch of the member restoration threads that I had followed. I am SO deeply saddened to hear that Tim is gone.

Of course, like so many I knew him as Abodybomber and I felt a certain kinship to him. I'm sure I wasn't the only one. We each have just a limited amount of time on this world. Abodybomber helped make mine more enjoyable.

I do hope his family has an opportunity to read the posts he interacted with other members. They'd be able to see the close comradery he shared with people across the country who he was unlikely to ever meet in person. - And understand that all that time he spent in the garage wasn't just about working on cars.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

-
Back