Took a few new pictures the other day.....

-

mopars0

Reaction score
Still hanging around here, been busy with kids and grand kids, haven't had the dart out much. I finally took it out and got a few pictures the other day, not bad for a cell phone.

by the river.jpg

near the river.jpg

Dart looks great. I have a 68 Dart that I took to the paint shop today. Hope it looks as nice as yours when I get it back. Gary

No kidding, not bad for a cell phone!

Great looking dart, love the wheels too, very nice!

Is that the Ohio river?

No kidding, not bad for a cell phone!

Great looking dart, love the wheels too, very nice!

Is that the Ohio river?
Thanks cudaspaz....yeah, I'm pretty impressed with the cell phone pictures.

It's the Allegheny River.... about two blocks from my house.

Looks like my kind of day :cheers:away from home and enjoying my car.
Real nice pictures you took with your phone
You sure have a great dart grandpa :poke:
Thanks for sharing the great day out.
The River is very cool to look at too.:thumbrig:

That car is AWESOME!! Something about a beautiful muscle car on a gravel/dirt road that just looks right. Thanks for posting the pics!!

I know I've emailed you before about that Dart, but it is gorgeous against that back ground. MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMM. Wow, you'd think I was looking at another thread on this forum with 40 pages!

Thanks for the pics, Nice car. Brings back memories. I used to fish the allegheny in Tionessta as a kid. We lived up and out past the German hill road. Good times back then.

I hate to sound like a broken record but wow that is a nice looking dart.

Thanks guys for all the kind words....the old dart has been sitting under the cover for most of the summer, just to many things going on. You know, have to take care of the family things first. But now I'm pretty well caught up and it's play time, I have a big show this weekend for our town so I should have plenty of pictures from that, usually 500 plus cars for that one.

Thanks for the pics, Nice car. Brings back memories. I used to fish the Allegheny in Tionessta as a kid. We lived up and out past the German hill road. Good times back then.
Yeah, I know German hill real well , my uncle used to have a camp up there, I also used to go camping down at the Nebraska bridge with my buddies when I was a kid. The bridge was washed out several years ago in a big flood, we used to float down the Allegheny from Tionessta to Franklin ever year too....Yeah, talk about GOOD TIMES !!!!

Man, how did you end up out in NM. ?? funny where life's journey ends up taking you.....

-
Back