Took my girl Daisy out and got her dirty...

-
I actually clicked on this not realizin it was your thread and was thinkin Betty took Daisy out in a mud hole. lol

That is what I was thinking too.....
Same here :-D
That is one Big rig you have there mtandrews, and cool colors :cheers:
I bet that is not a $20 dolor wash job :-D

ok, as soon as i figure out how to resize the pics i already have in my computer...:hiding:

Nice truck!

You guys are too funny!!! It I got Daisy Delilah muddy I would probably being crying. I did drive her yesterday to school. It was nice to drive her I am just scared I am going to wreck her.

I actually clicked on this not realizin it was your thread and was thinkin Betty took Daisy out in a mud hole. lol

damn Daisy is a big old girl!!!!

I'd love to see that wrecker hauling *** at 80 MPH down the highway with a tiny compact car hooked to it just skippin and flopping behind that big old truck. LMAO!!!

You've got a great lookin' rig there. They're fun to watch them build the big ones. I saw one of O'hares being built that appeared on "Wrecked" on tv.

I drove a wrecker just like that for sometime minus the sleeper. Best job I ever had, if the company owners wouldnt have been such jerks! 475 cat 18 speed, throw a fully loaded tractor trailer behind it, start splitting gears and hardly know it was back there! As for the comment about wanting to see ait haulin balls down the highway with a compact behind it......No you want to see it haulin balls down the highway with a semi behind it! 120k combined weight of steel rubber and motor! Miss that truck Dont have a pic of my old wrecker on my computer anymore, gonna have to try and upload it from facebook. Oh and for the record we kept our fleet of 8 heavy wreckers that clean also, during the winter they were washed daily! If I wasnt busy I tried keeping it all shined up! Great Looking Wrecker!

Yes, In fact, I did work at Maggios! How did you know? Great fleet of trucks, great employees, the owners were just really tuff to work for. i would be lying if I told you that I didnt miss the truck or the work!

Yes, In fact, I did work at Maggios! How did you know? Great fleet of trucks, great employees, the owners were just really tuff to work for. i would be lying if I told you that I didnt miss the truck or the work!
some years ago when I took my Wreckmaster training class that was held in Ohio there was a couple of guys from Maggio's in my class as well as 2 guys from Ernie's in Vernon/Half Day Illinois as well. I swapped a company T-Shirt with the guy from Maggio's for one of mine, still got it here somewhere.

it only takes one person to get her dirty but it takes a crew to clean her up.
View attachment 227439

View attachment 227440
Get y'all's mind out of the gutter!
Howdy Neighbor,
I will wash and hand wax that rig if you will come to Austin and drag my old horse barn shop an eight a mile down the road to my new location.
I even throw in some spit fire headers and cash as well.How about it?
TXDart
P.S. I will even throw in the girl in my avitar,If I can find her.

Attachments

• 74dart 004.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 86
Oh you dirty dirty girl, all soaped up like that....

OH, OH, I am so sorry, wrong thread. You see I was watching Family Guy and well, nevermind. That is one awesome rig.

Howdy Neighbor,
I will wash and hand wax that rig if you will come to Austin and drag my old horse barn shop an eight a mile down the road to my new location.
I even throw in some spit fire headers and cash as well.How about it?
TXDart
P.S. I will even throw in the girl in my avitar,If I can find her.
:cheers: Deal!!! :cheers: you coulda had me with the spitfire's and the avatar girl but since you offered....

-
Back