Took the dart out. Pics.....

-

halfaed

Reaction score
I couldn't handle it, I had to. The streets were pretty clean up here so I did it.

efe160d9.jpg

efe1619e.jpg

efe1603e.jpg

She is looking great ! Ron Jr took his Dart out yesterday as we have had great weather the last 2 days. Ron

22463882.jpg

The Dart looks good :thumblef: ... but what is that big pile of white stuff in the yard in that second pic? :silent:

Did you move the springs inbaord? Any other mods?

I wish I could take the car out. Up here in the northwoods of Wisconsin
the roads still have to much salt on them. Know some people in La Crosse
and they had 50 degrees. It's going to be back in the low 30's to high 20's
this coming week. Have fun. Green Duster

halfaed,
Who made your wheels? What size are they? Couldn't you fit anything bigger in the back? :thumbrig: Now all you need are some dog dishes & you'll be set!

:burnout:

halfaed. couldn't take it no longer. Put the back tires on the Duster. Off the
jack stands and wen't for a short but sweet ride up and down the street in
front of the house. Hope it holds me till the real spring comes. Put 4.30 gears
in the car this past week. It's going to be even more fun this year.

Show off!! :) We had hardly any snow here in Alberta all winter, and in the past week we've had nearly a foot, and it's still snowing. Love the stance and tires on that beastie of yours. :thumblef:

I love being a bad influence! I live about 25 miles from lacrosse! so I'm seeing good weather!!!!

The wheels on the back are centerline autodrags that I powder coated black. They are 10" wide. I got to save for the fronts even though they don't cost that much.
Also, The car is minitubed and the springs are moved in, as you could guess.

Thanks for the comments. Yall have a good day!!!

Very nice pics of your Dart halfaed. I was wondering why didnt u put 295/65/15 or 295/60/15 tires on. Would those fit? If so what all did you do to your Dart to make it fit. I want to put BF Goodrich Comp T/A Drag Radials measuring 295/65/15 on my 1973 Dart so I am just wondering.

Is this what they call cabin fever, 8-[
halfaed I injoyed looking and reading about your good day. :thumblef:

The 295 50 15s are just what I found. Other sizes would have worked also. The car is mini tubbed with a narrowed 8 3/4, moser axels. Springs moved in also.

Looks good halfaed!!I got 295/50/15 on my also.I had mine out last weekend and fell in love again.I`m ready for warmer weather,now!

How big of a mini tub did you install? 3 inches like most or a little more? Did you HAVE to mini tub it or would a 295 rear tire fit under there with just the springs moved inboard? Thanks for the help in advance!

BoredandStroked said:
How big of a mini tub did you install? 3 inches like most or a little more? Did you HAVE to mini tub it or would a 295 rear tire fit under there with just the springs moved inboard? Thanks for the help in advance!
mine is mini-tubbed also and springs are moved inboard.I`m wanting to put a 325-50-15,but I`m not sure it would fit.

-
Back