-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
and this is all i got done

Attachments

• Picture 549.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 399
I love the stripes getting darker at the end Eddie.....That's when the big power was coming in. :thumleft:

Unfortunately my little 318 hasn't got "enough converter." Might be a good thing, LOL

What else would there be to do.

Why do we all put wider tires on? Just to put bigger motors in to spin them.

And the scenario just keeps going until the rubber is 12 inches apart. And the motor is hanging out of the hood.

My last set of tires were done at a little over 600 miles. My wife says its ridicules. I say its proof I got what I paid for under the hood.

Moto, that reminds me of the day my daughter pulls up in her 74 318 Dart and says "Dad, look at what I can do!" She then leaves a one-legged burnout down the street.

Moto, that reminds me of the day my daughter pulls up in her 74 318 Dart and says "Dad, look at what I can do!" She then leaves a one-legged burnout down the street.

WOW! You must have shed a tear in joy. Good parenting!

I drove all the way out to your place to take a picture and that was all I seen, you was gone :shock:

That's cool Eddie. :burnout: Last Time I did that in my Duster, the cops showed up at my house.....:sad5:

Pat

That's cool Eddie. :burnout: Last Time I did that in my Duster, the cops showed up at my house.....:sad5:

Pat

this was in the alley my street is the main drag to walmart so its super busy

this was in the alley my street is the main drag to walmart so its super busy

I was cruising several miles from my place, 4 lane side street was empty, no cars around. I rarely hammer it on the street, but had just played with the carb & timing. Figured I'd hit it to see how she responded to the tweeks. Hammered it, layed down the rubber and continued on with my cruise. After a few minutes I notice a car race to catch up with me, then started following me around. No biggie, people often do that to check out the car, talk cars etc. I cruise another 20-30 minutes, the cars still follows me. I turn off my culdesac it proceeds straight on the main street. Cool....Park the Duster in my driveway and start washing it for the Mopower Madness Show the following day. Few minutes later the local PD rolls in, asks for my license, proceeds to tell me a "concerned citizen" called claiming I was drag racing around town. I tell him that was not true, and that I race at RT66 in Joliet. He said "did you squeal the tires" (LOL...was a bit more than a squeal) :burnout: I told him Yes, I did. He said, Aren't you a bit old for that? LOL (Guess I am...) All in all he was very cool, checked out the car, told me to take it easy around town and went on his way. He was just doing his job. But my wife & neighbors still bust my chops about it :cheers:

Pat

People just have two much time on their hands. If it was drag racing down a busy road then that would be a little more understandable but a burnout?

Looks like you got done exactly what you need to get done! (Marking your territory)

Aj

-
Back