Tools

-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
I was just in my local Canadian Tire store and picked up some more tools. They had 7-piece flex-head Gear Wrench sets on sale for $49.99. I grabbed one SAE set and one metric set.

Then I picked up some ratchets with led lights in the center of the drive. 1/4" drive was $5.19. 3/8" drive was $5.99. 1/2" drive was $7.19. The switch and battery makes it a little too thick for tight places but since I needed a new 1/4" ratchet.... I had to buy them all. http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6/Tools/Sockets/RatchetHandles/PRD~0589094P/Mastercraft%252B-in.%252BLighted%252BRatchet.jsp

Anyone else have trouble passing up a sale on tools?

Wylde1.

SSPX0240_edited.jpg

SSPX0243_edited.jpg

SSPX0247_edited.jpg

SSPX0244_edited.jpg

SSPX0245_edited.jpg

SSPX0246_edited.jpg

never seen ratchets with lights on them...pretty neat .....I love tools...they make me money

That is way to cool Wylde1=P~ I have never seen any like that ether 8)

That is way to cool Wylde1=P~ I have never seen any like that ether 8)

First time I saw them was today and since they were on sale, how could I pass that up? All together I saved $203.60 on the wrenches and ratchets. A good deal I think.

Wylde1.

Gotta love Canadian Tire!! I've been shopping for a compressor waiting for them to go on sale....nothin yet. I have been looking for a heater for the garage and think I scored a great deal. 45,000 btu propane "Big Maxx" from TSC stores, for around $500 taxes in. They were marked down from $599 to $419. I had to phone 6 of their stores to actually get one!! So they are transferring it to the Peterborough store. It is a propane one, but once I get the ng run to the garage, I buy the kit and swap it over. I cant wait for heat out there!! Its pricy running it on Southern Comfort!!

And the great thing about Canadian tire and their Mastercraft tools is that they are 100% lifetime guarantee no questions asked on the spot replacement! (well not against loss lol)

And the great thing about Canadian tire and their Mastercraft tools is that they are 100% lifetime guarantee no questions asked on the spot replacement! (well not against loss lol)

Really? They always ask me for a reciept...that qualifies as a question.

They've never asked me for a receipt and I have broken one ratchet 2ce already and my electric drill 2ce must say though I don't think they will warrenty the rubber handled screwdrivers I used as punches. Too bad.....

I picked up that first set a little while ago,they're great. I allways try to buy their "maximum" brand tools.I find the quality good.Haven't seen the ones with the lights tho. Wylde you thrifty devil.:snakeman:

Just a heads up on the flex heads, you might wanna wrap some duct tape or such around the flex. They tend to be a little TOO flexy in some situations. Removing/installing bell housing bolts comes to mind! Other than that, I love mine too!

I have to stay out of CrappyTire for awhile.Their sales on tools have been unbelievable since before Christmas.I purchased quite a few things in the last 2 months
right angle drill
400 piece drill bit set(I know there cheap,but theirs 400)LOL
tap and die set
New welding helmet
palm sander
All items were on sale,I also use there 7X and 8X CT money back when getting gas.:cheers:

I picked up a couple of sets of those gear wrenches from Sears a year ago, and they make life so much easier I wish I patented them myself. Good deal on the tools. Can never have enough. Wish they would sell the sets with 3x 1/2" and 9/16" though lol.

Grant

Thats a good deal! I too can't pass up tools (good tools) on the cheap. I got a new top box for my roll cab a few months back and have already filled it to the max. Doesn't help when my mom works for Sears either.

LOL. Hey Wylde1, I thought only women could spend $$ and talk about how much they "saved." Think how much you could have saved by using self control and not buying those tools! :snakeman:

Actually, I'm in the market for one of those swivel-headed wrench sets myself...

Now that they opened a KMS tools in town I don't go to Can Tire nearly as often. I'm like a kid in a candy store at KMS. Since they opened I bought an English wheel, bead roller, numerous T dollies, the last few air tools that I didn't have, etc. I'm like a drug addict when I get in there, no control over myself at all #-o

-
Back