• 1972 Corvette "Menace"

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • 1972 Camaro

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • 1966 Corvair 'lowrider'

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
-
i think the javelin is decent looking.. couple things i'd change but pretty bad *** for the most part.

the vette is ok. not great but ok..

the others all suck.

The Javelin isn't bad looking at all, I don't know how that even made the list.

The Bmw looks like some 19 year old kid went on a shopping spree with grandma's credit card.

The Santa fe is not bad looking except for the "paint" scheme.

The Vette looks like a life sized hot wheels car, it should probably be getting shot off some plastic track into a burning pile napkins somewhere.

The Camaro is just plain hideous looking, who ever designed that car should be banned from designing cars for at least 3 years.

The Corvair isn't that bad, it just looks like they couldn't find an impala so they built that corvair instead.

I think I'd rather have the Corvair than that reject 72 Camaro...... embarassing, really.

I find the Javelin very acceptable. The Corvair is kind of a cool twist on an old school lowrider/custom. The rest make me wish I could "unsee" some things, especially that hideous Camaro.

Was there and saw them in person. They are all WAY over done for my taste. What happened to tastefully done? Way too many high rise trucks and jeeps for me as well.

I believe the ring brothers charger is the definition of tastefully done. They altered the body but it is very hard to even tell. The wheels are a tad big but they are remakes of Chrysler wheels. It is painted a normal green and has a fairly simple 6.4 liter Hemi power plant.

With the body they removed a few inches behind the rear tire but 80% of people would never know that.

8CB8FE55-AACE-4ACE-A85D-01E64B971DAE.jpeg

The only thing that could help that Camaro would be to cut it up for a dirt track Hobby Stock. At least it would die with some dignity.

I vote that ALL of them except the hundai are the most terrible. I could actually see taking that out and beating on it like the Dirt Every Day guys and just killing it while having more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

I believe the ring brothers charger is the definition of tastefully done. They altered the body but it is very hard to even tell. The wheels are a tad big but they are remakes of Chrysler wheels. It is painted a normal green and has a fairly simple 6.4 liter Hemi power plant.

With the body they removed a few inches behind the rear tire but 80% of people would never know that.

View attachment 1715108827

they moved the front wheels forward too..

-
Back