Torker II install.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I installed a torker II intake on my 360,when I put gaskets on I siliconed abit around center water ports.Should I have blocked these off?The reason I ask is,I have alot of moisture coming out of NEW exhaust.Runs fine,just nervous.Thanks for any imput!

The center water ports? The heads do not have ceneter water ports. The port in the head, i the center of the head, is a exhaust cross over designed to allow exhaust to heat up the intake manifold for better driveabilty.

The water out of the exhaust will more than likely go away once you start useing the car. Here on my You Tube channel is an excellent example. Look at the Duster's exhaust. This white cloud has since disappeared.

Click here; http://www.youtube.com/user/rumblefish360

The center water ports? The heads do not have ceneter water ports. The port in the head, i the center of the head, is a exhaust cross over designed to allow exhaust to heat up the intake manifold for better driveabilty.

The water out of the exhaust will more than likely go away once you start useing the car. Here on my You Tube channel is an excellent example. Look at the Duster's exhaust. This white cloud has since disappeared.

Click here; http://www.youtube.com/user/rumblefish360
Thanks Rumblefish!I knew you,d chime in,don,t mind me,I,m just nervous about this re-built mystery motor.I,ve had the car running quite a few times and is still puffing out condensation.I guess the new exhaust?Frikkin kickdown is a pita(lokar)any knowledge?Lokar says,wide open and tighten down.Which I did,still shifting late,and know 3rd(mind ya,I haven,t had it past 40mph!LOL!)

Run througha tank of gas or so and it'll be OK. Keep an eye on the fluid level just incase.

Loakr cables.... I used them on my duster. No issues.

When your doing your throttle cable, it's a bit different than the kickdown cable.

For the ickdown cable, just pull it foward a 1/4 inch ata time and lock it down until you find the right place for it.

Thanks again RumbleFish,I,ve been adjusting 1/4 inch at a time with adjuster.I,ll have to keep trying til I get it right!

-
Back