Tornadoes in Oklahoma.....

-
Pray for us all this is really bad . we are ready to go when thay make it here . I know we have a member in Moore Im praying for him right now . Its heading this way agin . I would be lieing if i said im not alittle scared .

If it keeps headed toward you you better get ready because a tornado is on the ground in Lincoln county according to channel 9.

If it keeps headed toward you you better get ready because a tornado is on the ground in Lincoln county according to channel 9.
Im getting are bag of batteries and what not around right now bill dont worry bout us .. all we can lose is stuff my friend . I will pary for that member I have never seen him before that i can remeber at this stressed out time . but im praying for him

Hope you all are safe and find shelter.

That's some rough crap going down in OK.

It looks VERY bad, God bless all those people in the damage area, especially the kids in Plaza Towers Elementary school.

It looks VERY bad, God bless all those people in the damage area, especially the kids in Plaza Towers Elementary school.

There was two schools hit, a day care and the hospital.

All children at the day care are safe.

Briarwood school and they are saying everyone is accounted for but apparently some injuries.

Moore Medical Center is destroyed.

Plaza Towers Elementary is hit hard too and they are pulling kids from the school as of 6:14CST.

Multiple fatalites. A 3 month old and a 4 year old killed in one neighborhood. 3 other people killed in a 7-11 cooler.

Tornado path is about 30 miles long.
11.2 miles long and about 1/2 wide through Moore.

I-35 is shut down both ways.

National Guard has been activated and is on the sceen.

Air space has been closed to all traffic.

Curfew has been issued for Moore.

It took a path about 3/4 mile south of the May 3rd 1999 tornado.

Yall stay safe. Prayin for yall here.

Good luck Asa and be safe, prayers sent for all who are affected or are in the path of these storms.....nasty stuff

damn guys -- that is horrible news-- thoughts & prayers for everyone involved.Trying to read the updates now, Lawrence

Yall stay safe. Prayin for yall here.
thanks rob
All you have is thunderstorm warnings and most of it is already east of Catoosa.

News is saying that you might want to keep an eye out for the next couple of hours since storms can still pop up even though there is none now.
Yup bill i had to go cuz we was getting power surges all is good now its moved on and out of here

Good luck Asa and be safe, prayers sent for all who are affected or are in the path of these storms.....nasty stuff
thanks Im good here praryer for the others that was in the path .

damn guys -- that is horrible news-- thoughts & prayers for everyone involved.Trying to read the updates now, Lawrence
I may be goin with my GF to moore to help with clean up I dont know yet this crap still aint over we have some more that can pop up tonight ....... Then anther round of this tomarrow ... This is very frecky wether Im used to this but not 3 days in a row .

Said on the news that there could be 2 dozen little kids in a school that have died, that scene went from a rescue scene to a recovery scene now, very very sad, I hope they find more kids alive....

Take care Southern buddies. Being up here I just can't imagine the horror and grief that comes from these monsters. Prayers to the affected families.

being from Tuscaloosa, Al I sure feel for them we saw the same thing here several times. Prayers just go out to everyone affected by these storms. Work for a lifetime and have it destroyed in 10-15 seconds. These things are coming more regular and more severe. Again prayers going out for all these people. Joe

Pray for all the families in the Moore, OK area. Tons of damage there and many people without homes now. All is good here in the Tulsa area, had some go north and some go south of us.

Saying a prayer for all those affected and thanking god my family and friends are ok! Was just a rocks throw away from my parents. :( the tornado in sand springs touched down in my friends yard and just barely missed their house...

:prayer::prayer:

Attachments

• 581799_10151626769084548_2062498612_n.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 600889_568678763170691_1136573979_n.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 104
Just caught up with all this on the news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to ya'll.

Oh, and I am also praying for unwavering aim on those scumbags who are looting right now.
Seriously? C'mon people.

-
Back