[SOLD] Torque/Economy Edelbrock SP2P Intake FS

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Got a nice Edelbrock SP2P torque/economy 4bbl aluminum intake for 273 & 318 engines for sale. '66-up (you could redrill the mount holes to mount it on '64-'65 heads if you want), no EGR. Located in Seattle. $99 plus the ride from Seattle by postal service, UPS, or FedEx. I can take PayPal, Visa, or Mastercard. Selling because I don't presently have any V8-powered Mopars. Send me a PM if you'd like it.

About this intake
I ran one of these on an '89 318 in place of the factory cast iron intake. It did exactly what Edelbrock claimed it would do (see their info sheet below): noticeably improved fuel economy and driveability/torque. What did it do to high-RPM power? Don't know, didn't care; it was a low-RPM motor. Use the right tool for the job—if you are building a high-RPM motor, this isn't the right choice. If you are gagging at high gas prices and/or putting together a torquer, this is a terrific choice. Stock carb height and linkage/choke placement, so no installation hassles.

SP2P.jpg

SP2P_2.jpg

redbeard.gif

I ran 1 of these on a 318 in a 73 B100 with a 450cfm spread bore Holley carb, stock engine with headers and duals. It did exactly as claimed, improved throttle response and fuel economy over the stock 2v and the linkage hooked right up.

Still a freakish intake, but the numbers dont lie. Very high velocity intake for a truck or 2.76 freeway geared car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back