torque steer

-
[QThanks to you all. I am taking back to alignment shop and redoing. I am also thinking alignment issue. I am also putting torque strap so rubber mounts aren't in play. Thanks and have a great weekend

An alignment shop might tell you "it's changed" but I do not believe an "alignment" will fix this. It handled "before" that means SOMETHING HAS CHANGED. Broken spring leaf, broken center bolt, SOMETHING

Don't just bring it back to the alignment shop and (most likely) have them just redo the same outdated alignment.
Tires decide what alignment settings are to be used.
You have to tell them what settings to use.

When your car was new, it used diagional tires, which used the 'factory' settings.
These days, you can pretty only buy modern radial tires, which handle way better if an updated alignments is used.

X200.........That chart has been reposted here about 1000 times LOL
Turn of the screw: front end alignment for performance on classic Mopars
289d4j7.jpg

Long shot ...but it could be a shifted or broken belt in a tire....

Things can break all of a sudden and sometime that coincides with a change of another component.

Thank you. Tires have 15 miles on them,but wil check when at alignment shop

Things can break all of a sudden and sometime that coincides with a change of another component.[/QUOTE]

Guess you will be doing the road test? Wouldnt want someone test driving my car to find a problem like you are describing.

-
Back