Torsion bar on a 318 dart

-

Danizanon

Reaction score
I'm trying an upgrade on my dart suspension, I read a lot about torsion bars, but only for BB... mine as a small block, because of weight difference between blocks which size it could be a good choice for a firmer street car ?
Thanks in advance
Daniel

For good handling get Firm Feel's 1.06" with a set of Bilstein shocks. You will lose weight transfer which will hurt launching if that is a consideration.

For good handling get Firm Feel's 1.06" with a set of Bilstein shocks. You will lose weight transfer which will hurt launching if that is a consideration.
thinking about a set of sway bars... do you think it's necessary to change the UCA or just use moog offset brushes... and thinking about a steering box...

We offer a 1.03 torsion bar for the A bodies that are many of the members of this forum have brought for both street and strip use that have been very happy. Also I would agree with the members above get a good quality set of shocks like a Bilstein or if your want a shock that can grow with additional performance upgrades I would look at Viking's double adjustable shocks.

Plus with PST you have the members discount and free shipping within the USA 48 states.

Thanks
James From

I'll put in another vote for the PST 1.03 bars. Put a set on my Dart a few months ago and love them. Car feels much firmer and in control in the corners, but not a harsh ride at all.

The PST A-body 1.03" bars show "not available" on their web site... Been that way for some time now.

The PST A-body 1.03" bars show "not available" on their web site... Been that way for some time now.
That’s the same issue I have. I’ve been looking through the forum to get up to date on what I need to do to make my Cuda desirable to drive (because after selling my 2009 CTSV, the Cuda feels like a sloppy john boat that’s taking on water).

I have a small block car too and want to tighten up the suspension. Already ordered front and rear sways and new leafs for the rear (mine are sagging pretty bad) and the QA1 Level 1 kit for the front, so looking to round out the setup.

The bars are currently in transit from our forge here in the USA. They are coming freight so we are hoping to see them in the next 7-10 days. We have 100 sets coming in.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

The bars are currently in transit from our forge here in the USA. They are coming freight so we are hoping to see them in the next 7-10 days. We have 100 sets coming in.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
Is there special forum pricing on them? If so, let me know because I’m ready to buy ASAP!

They are back in stock. We are currently running a site wide 10% off sale on order of $200 or more. Use the code OLSKL

Thanks
James

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing

So is this the same issue today? 5/7/19

Yes they have been selling even quicker this year than last. I will get a status on when we will see them. We have sold 84 pairs year to date.

Thanks
James

The eta at our warehouse for the 1.03" bars is Friday the 17th.

Thanks
James

-
Back