Torsion Bar #

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Just got my new T bars,made in Canada:cheers: I ordered P# 5249150,I opened the box and there is a white sticker on booth bars made in Canada with the #2535895 and the outer is 2535894. Anyone know what they are,did I get the wrong part.The box has the P# I ask for tho.

I'm not sure what part numbers those are (I don't have the book in front of me), but the bars have the original/individual part numbers and the "P" number is the pair. They are right and left specific.

Thanks Jim there is a L and R stamp on them,boy I should get glasses I can hardly see them.:wack:

Check the diameters, that's all that matters. Assuming they are the right length.

I did a little more research and there the right numbers and the white sticker means 383 bars.they also do measure out right. my bad.

so you got what you wanted right? that's much better than the alternative!! my dart still has the stock bars and there holding up nicely ...10 years on blocks probable helped, my question to you is do you know what the big blob of red paint means?

If you have a paint mark on one of them it should be two paint marks on the left side.

-
Back