Total Ford badassary on Ebay.

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Damn. Just DAMN.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Torino-King-Cobra-1-of-2-Bud-Moore-Owned-Torino-King-Cobra-Boss-429-/171243430868?forcerrptr=true&hash=item27dee763d4&item=171243430868&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]1 of 2 Bud Moore Owned Torino King Cobra Boss 429 | eBay[/ame]

This car is bad ***! One of 2,3 made? Dammit,time for a lotto ticket,lol. Thanks for posting,Rusty. The early 70's NASCAR stuff,I love.

That is a cool car cause how rare it is & much it's worth but it is pretty damn ugly to tell you the truth! Lol

The sports car noses look pretty good...
on little sports cars !

Do the headlight covers retract or do you have to manually remove them?

Two words...

Insurance money...

The guy I bought my Super Bee from (in 1989) also had a 70 "K" code 429 NASCAR stripper (body still in white) for sale fairly cheap. Too much work for me though.

there used to be a blue one around in the 80's , haven't seen it since. awful pricy even back then. cool to look at , but im afraid I wouldn't own one

That is a cool car cause how rare it is & much it's worth but it is pretty damn ugly to tell you the truth! Lol

A vehicle is only worth what the market will bear. This one has 0 bids/offers. I don't see it fgoing for over a 1/2 million.

I like to drive my cars, that one would scare me to death to pull out of the drive way.
Even if I had the jack to buy it, I'd be a nervous wreck. Then again if I had that kind of money I could afford not to be nervous. any way, to rich for my blood.

There was a yellow one on one of the Speedvision shows back in the early 2000's. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere. I remember them saying there were only three built. I really like the looks of it actually. The Torino is one of the few Fords I'd love to own.

Even if you were a millionaire that car would most liely be a show only vehicle.

Had a 70 cyclone spoiler...429 4 spd ..it was a big heavy car.was nice though...wasn't real fast...

There was a yellow one on one of the Speedvision shows back in the early 2000's. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere. I remember them saying there were only three built. I really like the looks of it actually. The Torino is one of the few Fords I'd love to own.

I saw the yellow one at Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville TN (near Gatlinburg TN). I didn't know anything about the car or even of its existence until I stopped by the museum in 2012. If I remember right there was something on the display board next to the car which said that although the car looked slippery and had good wind tunnel numbers it was a disappointment on the track due to instability at speed. If you are ever in southeast TN stop by the museum and check it out as its pretty good. Here is a pic of the yellow car that I took while there

RKFloydnIthaca009.jpg

Even though its coo as hell, I find it terribly ugly. With the headlight covers on it looks like a late stingray, without its more like a Datsun.

Even though its coo as hell, I find it terribly ugly. With the headlight covers on it looks like a late stingray, without its more like a Datsun.

I agree 100%. I think 240Z with the headlight covers off. It's still badass. Boss 429. Nuff said.

Every car has at least one bad angle. The straight on side shot isn't very attractive but the front 3/4 view is. I don't find the car ugly at all.

If I had the money for a car like that I sure wouldn't be afraid to drive it! In fact I would have to carry a spare set of rear tires in the trunk cause I'd burn the tires off that beast:burnout:

I saw the yellow one at Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville TN (near Gatlinburg TN). I didn't know anything about the car or even of its existence until I stopped by the museum in 2012. If I remember right there was something on the display board next to the car which said that although the car looked slippery and had good wind tunnel numbers it was a disappointment on the track due to instability at speed. If you are ever in southeast TN stop by the museum and check it out as its pretty good. Here is a pic of the yellow car that I took while there

RKFloydnIthaca009.jpg

Put some whiskers on it and it would look like a catfish! lol

-
Back